MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
Nephalim wrote:
This may be a very silly question but is there any utility in using blood dance + zealot's oath + acuity for generating even more charges + 12% more damage + having around 250 ish ES regeneration per second?

It's not great vs bosses but vs everything else it seems very strong.

Nah you'd lose tons by doing that. 250 es regen is nothing considered we're in the middle of the fray all the time.

Are you using Blade vortex? It's very efficient vs single targets especially.
lvl 92 @ Talisman. 3k hp, 6,2k ES.

This is my version of the build:

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMHHg18DkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFr8bJRzcIG4i9CSLJpUo-ioLKjgrCi3SMtE1uTwFPV9BlkVHRX5GcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVUtXyV3yX2pgQ2HiY0NmVGr6bAttGW49b55wUnBWdwd-WX_GgpuDCYTFhXuFfYcTidOMNox2jxqP-pAbkFWTJ5Uul5WX9JitmhOaO5u1nKShL6IApyuus7QMuJO5k76AvorAZsMJwzrK09Af0NDQ9dfP2VvbXtvU34rhc-kC6rrr7uv17DjvfO-I7-vw1fId8uH5Nw==?accountName=krilox&characterName=Kriilox

Charisma is a waste of points imo. I've soon 3 points ready to pick a jewel slot, the one right under Infused (far east).

"
krilox wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
This may be a very silly question but is there any utility in using blood dance + zealot's oath + acuity for generating even more charges + 12% more damage + having around 250 ish ES regeneration per second?

Nah you'd lose tons by doing that. 250 es regen is nothing considered we're in the middle of the fray all the time.

I kind of liked the idea of a walking Christmas tree but I think you're right.

I'm doing practical tests betweenn BV and IN at the moment and it's a hard locked choice due to needing to place the elemental affix on the vagan dagger.

Right now, I can't really imagine needing much more damage when dealing with non bosses so I guess BV would really be the better choice with the consideration that IN can freeze and chill. I wish there were efficient ways to increase the AoE of discharge because its very inefficient to have to run back and drop an nuclear bomb on a stray monkey. No matter how much damage you do, your clear speed will suffer if your aoe is not large enough to instantly melt a group.

Im at 3000 life 5461 ES which is much better than I expected but I don't know how to squeeze more ES.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 12, 2016, 1:28:10 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
krilox wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I kind of liked the idea of a walking Christmas tree but I think you're right.

I'm doing practical tests betweenn BV and IN at the moment and it's a hard locked choice due to needing to place the elemental affix on the vagan dagger.

Right now, I can't really imagine needing much more damage when dealing with non bosses so I guess BV would really be the better choice with the consideration that IN can freeze and chill. I wish there were efficient ways to increase the AoE of discharge because its very inefficient to have to run back and drop an nuclear bomb on a stray monkey. No matter how much damage you do, your clear speed will suffer if your aoe is not large enough to instantly melt a group.

I prefer BV by far, havent done extended testing other than running uber + tons of t13+ maps. Having a far higher PC per proc rate helps alot vs single targets.
Thanks, I will try both but I suspect you're right.

I respeced one of my prior characters and noticed I had a frenzy charge from bandit quest. Should I respec into an endurance charge or power charge instead and keep the 8 IAS from cruel kraitlyn?
"
Nephalim wrote:

I respeced one of my prior characters and noticed I had a frenzy charge from bandit quest. Should I respec into an endurance charge or power charge instead and keep the 8 IAS from cruel kraitlyn?

The IAS isnt optimal imo, but at least its useful, i'd respec the frenzy into a pc.
"
krilox wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

The IAS isnt optimal imo, but at least its useful, i'd respec the frenzy into a pc.

For my gear/tree the 8% IAS is equivalent to about 20% spell damage or 13% crit multi. Considering the tree takes 16-12% spell dmg nodes, and 10% crit multi nodes, I'm pretty sure 8% IAS is efficient. It also lets us whirl faster.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
This may have been answered before, but would Skyforth make a LowLife / CI version viable?
Or is the PC gain too low compared to a Volls Protector?

Since one of the problems seem to be getting stunned Skyforth might counter that.

Beeing immune to chaos and having a free Chest Slot looks good to me.
"
dudest4r wrote:
This may have been answered before, but would Skyforth make a LowLife / CI version viable?
Or is the PC gain too low compared to a Volls Protector?

Since one of the problems seem to be getting stunned Skyforth might counter that.

Beeing immune to chaos and having a free Chest Slot looks good to me.

It was stated prior that both shavs and CI will have less ehp(I have not confirmed this myself and imo if it doesnt break your wallet, try it out for the sake of science) at the end and skyforth can not generate nearly enough charges to sustain constant high powered discharges. At least with 3000 life you will have some freeze and stun resistance even w/o cyclone.

Using skyforth with voll's though is another question and seems good on paper.

I've had no issues with stun so far. Keep in mind you can not be stunned during cyclone.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 12, 2016, 2:21:27 PM
if i dont have "added cold damage" on my dagger but ill have "added cold damage" on my rings does EE will proc as well as from dagger?
IGN Dareiosh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info