MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

Yo maks dawg,

I have a slight problem.(Just a note that this character is not finished yet).
Right now, I'm lv 83 with little eHP and small crit chance.

I currently have 2.1k hp and 2.3k shield. 4.6k eHP is pretty low imo. Right now, I'm relying on my helmet, shield, and boots for my sources of ES and I plan to replace my helm(it's geofri's crest) to something with +250 ES and my shield has 380 shield and boots has 120 shield. I do not understand how I will be able to get myself up to +4.5k ES with only these pieces of gear. As of 30 minutes ago, I crafted an elreon ring with 18% ES and it barely increased my shield(around 350 ES increase). Will getting additional ~180-200 shield from helm(compared to geofri's) and another decent elreon's ring boost my shield up to where I want it? If not, could you push me in the right direction so that I may reach a decent pool of ES?

I also have a slight problem with my crit chance.
At this point in time, I have an abysmal 36% chance to crit. I have taken most, if not all, of the crit nodes that your passive tree follows.

Right now I'm just rocking a Vagan's Slaughter knife(Waiting for a t1 base so that I can craft it) with no additional stats(base crit of 6.6%), 31% maligaro's, (2 elreon rings with implicit crit chance value of 57% combined and 16% global crit chance as one of the elreon rings is just a filler until I can find a suitable one to craft). Does the base crit of the weapon give a huge boost to my critical chance? Or what if I crafted it? Will that also boost my crit chance considerably?

Thanks for your time friend.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have 5l voll's.
Last edited by Schutzmeister on Jan 10, 2016, 5:50:28 PM
bought new dager

now with add cold demage wil works fine ? with BV and ee ?
ok guys i want you tel me clear couse i am confused so since i want use bv i need add cold to spel right ? to proc ee ?
i got 2 dagers
so i should use 1 st one correct ?and i got in ring add cold to atack so itsh shoul proc ee from cyclone also
Last edited by Shecutor on Jan 10, 2016, 6:22:58 PM
Yo maks dawg

got a question for the equation 3x+5y+100z=20

i think i know what x,y(attack speed?spell damage?) z(crit multi) stands for but why the total is 20?

thanks.

btw really awesome detail post.
"
Schutzmeister wrote:
Yo maks dawg,

I have a slight problem.(Just a note that this character is not finished yet).
Right now, I'm lv 83 with little eHP and small crit chance.

I currently have 2.1k hp and 2.3k shield. 4.6k eHP is pretty low imo. Right now, I'm relying on my helmet, shield, and boots for my sources of ES and I plan to replace my helm(it's geofri's crest) to something with +250 ES and my shield has 380 shield and boots has 120 shield. I do not understand how I will be able to get myself up to +4.5k ES with only these pieces of gear. As of 30 minutes ago, I crafted an elreon ring with 18% ES and it barely increased my shield(around 350 ES increase). Will getting additional ~180-200 shield from helm(compared to geofri's) and another decent elreon's ring boost my shield up to where I want it? If not, could you push me in the right direction so that I may reach a decent pool of ES?

I also have a slight problem with my crit chance.
At this point in time, I have an abysmal 36% chance to crit. I have taken most, if not all, of the crit nodes that your passive tree follows.

Right now I'm just rocking a Vagan's Slaughter knife(Waiting for a t1 base so that I can craft it) with no additional stats(base crit of 6.6%), 31% maligaro's, (2 elreon rings with implicit crit chance value of 57% combined and 16% global crit chance as one of the elreon rings is just a filler until I can find a suitable one to craft). Does the base crit of the weapon give a huge boost to my critical chance? Or what if I crafted it? Will that also boost my crit chance considerably?

Thanks for your time friend.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have 5l voll's.

Make sure you follow my L82 tree. It has around 180% ES.

Yes a rare helmet and good rare shield make a huge difference. Also don't forget discipline.

On your dagger craft crit chance. 6.6% is abysmal.

"
Shadowridder wrote:
Yo maks dawg

got a question for the equation 3x+5y+100z=20

i think i know what x,y(attack speed?spell damage?) z(crit multi) stands for but why the total is 20?

thanks.

btw really awesome detail post.

Sorry that was just an example, the actual equation for our DPS probably looks much uglier.

"
Shecutor wrote:
ok guys i want you tel me clear couse i am confused so since i want use bv i need add cold to spel right ? to proc ee ?
i got 2 dagers
so i should use 1 st one correct ?and i got in ring add cold to atack so itsh shoul proc ee from cyclone also

Yes use the first. Cold on ring won't even be necessary.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
One more question for you Matrix,

Is the stat "Increase 16% critical strike chance of one handed melee weapons" desirable on a jewel? I wasn't quite sure if this very beneficial since I assume it only works for cyclone(and not discharge/ice nova).
"
gubaguy wrote:

AGAIN, CURRENCY, DO NOT HAVE IT. How is that something you dont understand? I guess if you've spent however many thousands on this game like you have currency grows on trees.

to be clear, i know how crafting works, im 90% self found, i self craft almost ALL my gear, i only buy form players when i cant find the proepr bases at the proper levels, or cant get the mods any other way, such as elreon rings. Right now ive already given up half my DPs building into defenses and now im being told, 3 pages AFTER my first post for help after everyone told me what to buy the FIRST time, AFTER I SPENT ALL MY CURRENCY, that i still haev to invest in chaos res. the HARDEST resistence to buy, and not only that but i have to get it on a ring that already costs 1-2ex a pop, and THEN i still have to self craft it, thats another 4 EX into multimodding the rings, this "budget" build somehow jsut got more expensive then my shavs.

Dude, first off, you've a 6l volls. Second off follow the guide. Elreon -8 costs like 30c occasionally, dont be so dramatic about it. I'm not sure where you get that this is a budget build at all tbh.

PS: Sell your shavs.
"
Peachcakelolz wrote:
i might try using skyforths and switch out voll's to a carcass jack or go lowlife with shavs

Won't generate anywhere near enough charges.
"
Shajirr wrote:
Alright, that clears things up more or less.

Question - would CI version of the build be superior?
It can get way higher EHP compared to hybrid, and be chaos immune so easier gearing.

About BV - it should always be used, either in the main link or on CwDT, no reason not to use it.
The advantage of it being on CoC is that it has a higher uptime that way.

gubaguy

About Elreon's rings - don't need Diamonds if you don't have currency, use resistance rings, they are significantly cheaper and, well, have more resistance. If you still can't cap replace Purity of Lightning with Purity of Elements.

Shecutor

What prevents you from crafting +fire on dagger, if you use Ice Nova, or added cold to attacks/spells if you use BV? Your dagger has a free prefix

CI would be worse at almost all points when you're geared correctly. The only advantage is some good es nodes right behind and, and well chaos immunity which isnt a big deal once you've 30+ positive res and an atziri flask if you really need it.

Totally agree on res rings, diamonds are too hyped

Yes 30% crit chance is great and all, but a balance is more important.
"
Schutzmeister wrote:
One more question for you Matrix,

Is the stat "Increase 16% critical strike chance of one handed melee weapons" desirable on a jewel? I wasn't quite sure if this very beneficial since I assume it only works for cyclone(and not discharge/ice nova).

Yes its good. We need cyclone to crit so it can discharge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info