Did GGG lie about crafting ?

I dont mind them all since I enjoying the game. and inflation on currency is one part of its challenges (on every league its getting harder and worst.) at the end of the day all of my concern is ggg's credibility as a company on weather they have some under the table activities or not w/ some people or group/company (lol) or should I say favored ones.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Last edited by saintshield07 on Aug 20, 2015, 9:14:46 AM
"
saintshield07 wrote:
I dont mind them all since I enjoying the game. and inflation on currency is one part of its challenges (on every league its getting harder and worst.) at the end of the day all of my concern is ggg's credibility as a company on weather they have some under the table activities or not w/ some people or group/company (lol) or should I say favored ones.

Thats exacly what came to my mind. Knowing that Chris was already accused of RMT in d2 days it might be not so far away from truth.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Malone wrote:
Many users of this guild are suspected of RMT and have been banned in the past for it.

Proofs? I know one guy was banned for botting because his guild mates reported him and he was banned within 3 minutes of that report. Don't know of any other bans. So did Malone lie about this?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
BrotherCool wrote:
Either a lie or a lie of omission

End result is the same

Agreed, GGG really didn't think this one through.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
Many users of this guild are suspected of RMT and have been banned in the past for it.

Proofs? I know one guy was banned for botting because his guild mates reported him and he was banned within 3 minutes of that report. Don't know of any other bans. So did Malone lie about this?

You really think someone will make screenshot of EVERY thread like these on Reddit? Ive seen enough of closed or down voted to oblivion posts like these to know that we would need library guy maintaining complete local history of each event to provide proofs for each unbeliever comming with retarded words "proof or didnt happened"...

I dont need proof to stuff ive read in window of few months.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Aug 20, 2015, 9:45:15 AM
there are now several crafter testimonies ( Ventor, Skyforth ... ) that indicate that it was not working initially, so it looks like it has been silently changed in 2.0 by GGG.
The fact that one of the guild that did know about the change has a GGG staff member is really worrying...
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Aug 20, 2015, 10:06:50 AM
GGG just loves that small group of people controll the whole market. I wouldn't wonder if they give specific players some insider information. And yes, Ventor lied to us all, how else would he got 25k ex in his stash tab?
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

You really think someone will make screenshot of EVERY thread like these on Reddit? Ive seen enough of closed or down voted to oblivion posts like these to know that we would need library guy maintaining complete local history of each event to provide proofs for each unbeliever comming with retarded words "proof or didnt happened"...

So it's retarded to ask for proofs? I should simply believe everything ever said on the internet? Ok lel. By the way I heard eragon1111 RMT's a lot...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

So it's retarded to ask for proofs? I should simply believe everything ever said on the internet? Ok lel. By the way I heard eragon1111 RMT's a lot...

Can confirm, he told me he rmt's yesterday on skype.

Spoiler
:^)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Malone wrote:
there are now several crafter testimonies ( Ventor, Skyforth ... ) that indicate that it was not working initially, so it looks like it has been silently changed in 2.0 by GGG.
The fact that one of the guild that did know about the change has a GGG staff member is really worrying...

I think we have to ease off on the witch hunting/implications that GGG staff informed only certain players to take advantage of the market. It could be true, it couldn't, but I don't think there is evidence to support it. I DO hope GGG comments on it, however, as it is a valid community concern. GGG has always been upfront about it. If they say it didn't happen, I'm sure it's the truth.

However, I do take issue with the meta mod change, if it indeed was a change. If it was different from 1.3 and changed in 2.0, that SHOULD have been shared with the entire player base, like all the other major mechanics changes. It is by far the most powerful modding change as it basically replaces the eternal orb.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info