[2.1 HC] Alpha Summoners. 5-7 auras , 81+ ele resists. Updated with 2 versions !

Hi, i have a question, you play with body armor ES and node ES + litte life, chaos is very dangerous so no ?

How many life have you ?

That's not possible make 7 aura with shavronne ?

Thanks
Last edited by Mystrielle on Jan 2, 2016, 9:16:09 PM
"
Mystrielle wrote:
Hi, i have a question, you play with body armor ES and node ES + litte life, chaos is very dangerous so no ?

How many life have you ?

That's not possible make 7 aura with shavronne ?

Thanks

As long as you got high chaos resist (preferably capped at 75) there is no worries of dying from chaos damage , I hadn't problems with it at all going to lvl 92 back in Tempest league. And the build isn't going to full low life, without midnight's bargain you still might have 1,5-2k HP.

With shavs , I'd still use prism guardian to reserve some auras into life , but I would drop Alphas Howl helmet to use rare helmet for more ES. I would also use spec into zealots oath and use vitality aura instead purity of ice for higher ES regen.

Thats how my auras setup would look like with shavs and using midnight's bargain:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#RG7q-uRd/lQHW-Xf/OVR1E3A

Could also reserve 3x expensive auras on prism guardian, but you'd have to drop out arctic armour:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#BiThyMCd/vejv-Aj/Q7hxwMH
No room for generosity support gem in this setup as all slots gonna be taken in shield.

Problem with shavs is you gonna want really good gloves, helmet with as much ES stat and also get rings+amulet with flat and % es affixes.
What about ascendancy choises
"
drmgames wrote:
What about ascendancy choises

Will update guide if i'll play summoner on next league, decided to skip it on perandus.

I can give short guideline what I'd do with ascendancy

* Skill tree outline still the same.
* Soul Weaver necromancer ascendancy node is the key. Big flat improvement to spectres and some phys mitigation from zombie amount.
* I'd run zombies without any support gem just for some phys mitigation bonus because spectres so much stronger and will carry all the dps on their own. Would save up gem slots for utilities and mana cost low enough to re summon them .
*2 choices for remaining ascendancy points. Mistress of Sacrifice if you run 4-5 spectre setup, sweet movement speed and c.speed bonus with flesh offering while just clearing maps and bone offering for extra defense on hard content. Commander of Darkness if u run setup with most auras, you can even add low level clarity for an 8th aura count so that u get total of 48% inc dmg and 16% inc c.speed/atk.speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info