[2.1 HC] Alpha Summoners. 5-7 auras , 81+ ele resists. Updated with 2 versions !

Nice breakdown, its nice you enjoyed my build. I rip'd at lvl 92 and stopped playing poe for some time already. It was pure stupidity of me at zana mission rushing to tag lodestone and getting in the middle of discharging mobs pack.
How much does Anger with Generosity add to your Spectre's dmg? I mean, is it that noticable?
Or am I just better of running triple Purity with Discipline and some other cheap aura?
I'm trying to make a "Penta" summoner on Standard and am trying to squeeze in Anger, but I'm not even sure if it' worth it.
It adds A LOT. Together with haste it almost double dps for them.
Hello,

Thanks for the build it is very efficient.

I am currently running penta version but i cannot run a 5th aura.

I have all auras nodes from passive tree . Here's mine :

I run Discipline + PoF / PoI / PoL in Alpha's Howl, each aura reserves 21% mana so 84% total.
And i cannot run a 5th. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Ho do you manage to run wrath or anger as 5th aura?
"
ikki1349 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the build it is very efficient.

I am currently running penta version but i cannot run a 5th aura.

I have all auras nodes from passive tree . Here's mine :

I run Discipline + PoF / PoI / PoL in Alpha's Howl, each aura reserves 21% mana so 84% total.
And i cannot run a 5th. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Ho do you manage to run wrath or anger as 5th aura?

5th is arctic armour.

In order to run anger or wrath you take out purity of ice and arctic armour. Got it covered in sub-section "more damage approach" at penta summoner guide.
Last edited by Taddis5 on Sep 29, 2015, 1:49:11 PM
Hey, what about that jewel for the aurabot? Think about it +bone offering ;D
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortified_Legion
"
BabiMalk wrote:
Hey, what about that jewel for the aurabot? Think about it +bone offering ;D
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortified_Legion

I don't think block chance will be good enough to make use of second affix there. I'd prefer rare jewel much more for these builds. Perhaps it is good with necromantic aegis keystone + some jewels with block chance to cap it out for minions, but not sure you would actually need it then as well.

Gonna start out next HC temp league with this build and update the guide according to any changes needed with 2.1 patch. May try new summoner's staff, but for now I don't think its going to be better option than midnight's bargain or even montregul's grasp summoner weapons
First I'd like to,say really dope build. I will definitely be trying this out Tom for the new league. My only concern since I am also a hc player, how strong is your survivability? What was the highest map you did last league in hc? I'd like to be able to do all maps eventually with the build. And lastly is it pretty much gg when a pack of Devos spawn on you?
"
GunCrazy420 wrote:
First I'd like to,say really dope build. I will definitely be trying this out Tom for the new league. My only concern since I am also a hc player, how strong is your survivability? What was the highest map you did last league in hc? I'd like to be able to do all maps eventually with the build. And lastly is it pretty much gg when a pack of Devos spawn on you?

Thanks, I hope you'll do well with it in new league. Surviveability is very good, you have high amount of EHP, overcapped resists, arctic armor, horde of minions as meatshield and high effectiveness 2 curses which nullify monsters. I used to play at lvl 80+ maps in a party as curser+aurabot while dealing great amount of damage as well with my minions. Only thing that felt rippy in maps was poisonous tempest (league specific mod), it melted hp through capped chaos ress pretty fast and had to be quite careful with it on map.
Last edited by Taddis5 on Dec 11, 2015, 3:14:21 AM
"
Taddis5 wrote:
"
GunCrazy420 wrote:

Thanks, I hope you'll do well with it in new league. Surviveability is very good, you have high amount of EHP, overcapped resists, arctic armor, horde of minions as meatshield and high effectiveness 2 curses which nullify monsters. I used to play at lvl 80+ maps in a party as curser+aurabot while dealing great amount of damage as well with my minions. Only thing that felt rippy in maps was poisonous tempest (league specific mod), it melted hp through capped chaos ress pretty fast and had to be quite careful with it on map.

So far like this build pretty effective. Still working on getting chaos res tho, since im sitting at -40 in merc. But clear speed with Flame Sentinels is pretty fast, only have 4L atm. Havent tried any other ones tho. And still can only use 3 auras atm, until I get my tree setup. How is your HC run going so far taddis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info