Templer10's Guide to a 0 mana 6-Link Super Tank 175K dps Incinerate (atziri kill video up)

very nice guide. did my 1st two atziri kills with your build at lvl 90. got mortal of hope on second run and this is with lvl 19 gems :))
now just gonna work my way on lvl 20/20 gems and maybe 21 incirinate.
+1 frenzy boots will be a pain though ehe
How much thought have you given to your theoretical level 100 build?

You posted link below as the level 88 build (level 87 for me since I took the passive from Bandits in Cruel):

Then with your remaining points you picked up:

I was brainstorming the following build:

There is also the possibility of dropping the Arsonist circle and one 5% life node for the right above scion +cast speed points and the +16% spell dmg, as well as, instead picking up 3 more Jewel Sockets (instead of just one) as I'm finding that well crafted Jewels can have spell dmg with fire dmg and projectile dmg or cast speed per jewel which I believe will surpass anything else we can pick up dmg wise with the final points.

Thoughts?
Nostrademous
Hey
I took chaos res/hp nods
Most definitely useful, especially how hard it is to get chaos res on this build

Could you post skill build that you are refering to with 3, instead of 1 jewel socket?

Cheers
Nostrademous
IGN: I_Hate_Dying
Last edited by templer10 on Sep 16, 2015, 7:17:13 AM
Currently at 88, probably the most fun build I've played. Extremely tanky and good dps for the gear investment. Did Atziri easily. I'm at the point where it will take serious investment in gear to improve further so i'm stopping.
Hi Sir, would this build works on other skills like magma orb?
I prefer projectiles-like spell that travels further.

thank you!
"
ruyyerguy wrote:
Hi Sir, would this build works on other skills like magma orb?
I prefer projectiles-like spell that travels further.

thank you!

"Elreon Rings" method won't work for sure, couse Magma Orb cost is much higher than Incinerate's; with "Blood Magic" probably would be ok to try MO option. I predict more single target dps, less clear speed, much less leech.

And actually distance of this build is insane with 20 q Incinerate and 20 lvl Faster Projectiles.
Seems like a fun build, might give this one a run in the 1 month :-)

E: Can you post your jewels?
Last edited by believers on Sep 30, 2015, 11:05:25 AM
Level 53 now, how do you get enough intelligence to level incin?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info