Templer10's Guide to a 0 mana 6-Link Super Tank 175K dps Incinerate (atziri kill video up)

"
SirAlfa wrote:
Nice deeps you got there.

So, when on singe target mode you use?
- fire pen
- faster casting
- spell echo
- iron will
- faster projectiles ( Or is there a gem to add instead of Faster projectiles, to boost the dmg, maybe slower projectiles? )

p.s. got my shield, now I need 1 Rumi's, as a start. :D

Thx again!!11

i use slower projectilies/iron will instead of LMP/faster projectiles for Atziri which is practicly the only time i use single target mode.
IGN: I_Hate_Dying
I see, cool cool
Btw, is there anything better than +1 skill tabula?
We do have to switch gems, I guess with huge amount of currency one could buy 2-3 armours, but then youd have to switch armor and gems, or have 2 sets of gems, too much hassle

What about chaos resist, did you try getting some, how do you keep up with chaos damage?

Thanks again!

P.S. Got 1 Rumis, now to get 1 more and chaos dagger for reflect
"
SirAlfa wrote:
I see, cool cool
Btw, is there anything better than +1 skill tabula?
We do have to switch gems, I guess with huge amount of currency one could buy 2-3 armours, but then youd have to switch armor and gems, or have 2 sets of gems, too much hassle

What about chaos resist, did you try getting some, how do you keep up with chaos damage?

Thanks again!

P.S. Got 1 Rumis, now to get 1 more and chaos dagger for reflect

For Dps - nothing beats a +1 Tabula exept another +1 armor.

if i wanted to go more defensive i would go with belly of the beast or Lighting Coil - but - again - a big loss of dps (also - good luck on the colors...)

about chaos resist - i dont really need it - just be carefull when you encounter chaos damage. it probably is possible to get some chaos resist on gear - but i prefered to get more elemental resistances so ill be overcapped enough so ill be able to do elemental weakness maps without gear change.

Thanks again!
Build is going really well
I guess next on the list is getting +1 tabula
"
SirAlfa wrote:
Thanks again!
Build is going really well
I guess next on the list is getting +1 tabula

tip - if you can't afford a +1 tabula - a normal non corrupted tabula cost 15-20C.

buy a couple of them - vaal them - and if they don't work - vendor them for the divine. a divine is worth nearly as much as the cost of the tabula (sometimes it's actually owrth more) so you wont lose much if at all (unless the tabula becomes a normal rare item - but that's a 1 in 6 chance).
Yea, pretty broke after all the items I bought
Have 2x Rumi's nice, helps a lot
Thanks for the advice, gonna try doing that
Wish me luck :D
Is there a point in going for high block Rumi's if even the lowest roll is sufficient for cap? Does Cybil's paw consider block over cap? I bought 2 low rolls 40-45 chaos each when normal price is 1ex(70-80c) in warbands and maybe I will divine them(still cheaper then ex) if there is a real reason to.

A bit of theory crafting... Can a cheap and shitty 6 link chest with just health and lowish resists replace tabula if I replace my belt with fire variant of Doryani's Invitation? It has armor, resists, fire damage and life leach from fire damage but no health, which is a huge problem. Fire-leaching Cybils' are rare.

Also replacing molten shell with vaal version(10 second base of explosions on block and armor) sounds fun.
Hey templer! Thanks for posting up this build, I'm liking it a lot more than my crappy dual flame totem build so far. Already doing way more dps, just working on my surv.
Last edited by Chrisrocs on Aug 30, 2015, 5:03:09 AM
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
Is there a point in going for high block Rumi's if even the lowest roll is sufficient for cap? Does Cybil's paw consider block over cap? I bought 2 low rolls 40-45 chaos each when normal price is 1ex(70-80c) in warbands and maybe I will divine them(still cheaper then ex) if there is a real reason to.

A bit of theory crafting... Can a cheap and shitty 6 link chest with just health and lowish resists replace tabula if I replace my belt with fire variant of Doryani's Invitation? It has armor, resists, fire damage and life leach from fire damage but no health, which is a huge problem. Fire-leaching Cybils' are rare.

Also replacing molten shell with vaal version(10 second base of explosions on block and armor) sounds fun.

there's no real point in high roll block rumi.

make sure that the roll is enough to get Max spell block (priority) and max attack block (secondary).

the point of the tabula is that it's +1 gems - that's a lot of damage to lose - more then you would gain from fire doryani's.

saying that - you can get even a white 6L chest - then craft it for high life roll then Regal it for a single resistance (preferably fire since doryani dont have fire), and master craft for second resist.

doing that way you can replace the belt with doryani's belt. you will still lose DPS - but not a whole lot.

vaal molten shell is nice idia - but iam using it for Life leech and armor - not for the damage. Also note - using a second vaal skill means that vaal haste will be up less - and that's a hige dps boost - Up 2 you.
Last edited by templer10 on Aug 30, 2015, 8:28:11 AM
Lol I thought I could use frenzy with whirling blades, I suck..

Btw, how come you use 2 cwdt on gloves, instead of something else?
Should I keep blind on cwdt, golem and warlord's mark, or change it with something else?
Cause I saw you removed it in your updated gear
What do you think about Enfeeble for bosses?

P.S. Got my +1 tabula, deeps is really nice, next stop is 20/20q gems!

Could you check my gear/gems and give me an advice or two?
Ill aim for max res and chaos res as well, still need better rings, then I'll be able to remove more res from gloves/belt/helm and add chaos res...

Cheers m8
Last edited by SirAlfa on Aug 31, 2015, 5:44:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info