Templer10's Guide to a 0 mana 6-Link Super Tank 175K dps Incinerate (atziri kill video up)

This builds works great so far.
I'm currently level 83 and I'm farming 75/76s and waiting for some higher map drops.
Have not played a build yet that doesn't die at all and can run literally every map mod.

Great guide. Can't wait to farm the highest maps.
Why do you go 3r1g on boots instead of getting an easier glove base? Seems 2g1r1b would be much easier to do with blood dance.
Really like the build so far, I still need to get shield and 2x flask :D
Thanks a lot!

I've got a question, what's the idea behind lvl 20 cast when dmg taken, instead a lower lvl?
Cheers
"
Mmsammich wrote:
Why do you go 3r1g on boots instead of getting an easier glove base? Seems 2g1r1b would be much easier to do with blood dance.

at the time - it was becuase i couldnt find a gloves with the right life/resistances i needed that also had open suffix to craft +% block chance.

i switched things around.

here is my current gear:

IGN: I_Hate_Dying
"
SirAlfa wrote:
Really like the build so far, I still need to get shield and 2x flask :D
Thanks a lot!

I've got a question, what's the idea behind lvl 20 cast when dmg taken, instead a lower lvl?
Cheers

well - to be honest - iam lazy.

Iam using molten shell and tempest shield linked with life leech. molten shell is mostly for the secondery life leech - less for the armor. tempest shield for both the block chance and for the life leech.

now - i could use hem both self cast - they have low mana cost - but it saves me time (and iam lazy) - so i use them on high level cast on damage taken.

it only works when i get damaged a lot - but that's when i need it (i have 6.2k life). since it's also on high level cast on damage taken gem - there is no loss of damage (so leech).

i would do it either as i did it - or self cast it.

by the way- i switched to projectile weakness on cast on damage taken since i dont need warlord's mark anymore (due to life leech corruption on weapon) - if youhave only a normal cybls paw - use warlord's mark.
Last edited by templer10 on Aug 24, 2015, 7:37:05 AM
Nice setup
How do you like it compared to the old one, and how good is frenzy?

Thanks again for the build, even w/o the shield and flask, it still rocks!
"
SirAlfa wrote:
Nice setup
How do you like it compared to the old one, and how good is frenzy?

Thanks again for the build, even w/o the shield and flask, it still rocks!

i use frenzy for the very rare cases tha i dont start a fight with a boss with full frenzy charges - and i need the charges (i do around 90k even without charges nows). For people with less gear - frenzy can help on hard boss's - it takes about a second or second and half to build up charges - but the damage diffrence (and the life regen) is worth it.

the new gear is better obviously - but more expensive.

note - compared to other High end builds - it's still not that expensive. you can get everything you need in under 10 exalted (most of it goes towards the shield). even without it you can still do almost all maps - just need to be a bit more carefull.

like everything else - the more you spend - the better your dps/survivability.

p.s.

i checked and i get to around 240k on single target mode.
Last edited by templer10 on Aug 24, 2015, 9:19:49 AM
Hi templer10,

is this hardcore viable? Would you recommend it?
Nice deeps you got there.

So, when on singe target mode you use?
- fire pen
- faster casting
- spell echo
- iron will
- faster projectiles ( Or is there a gem to add instead of Faster projectiles, to boost the dmg, maybe slower projectiles? )

p.s. got my shield, now I need 1 Rumi's, as a start. :D

Thx again!!11
Last edited by SirAlfa on Aug 25, 2015, 6:02:40 AM
"
Sav3rio wrote:
Hi templer10,

is this hardcore viable? Would you recommend it?

well - i dont play in hardcore - but it should be very viable for it - just take life/block/damage in that order.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info