Templer10's Guide to a 0 mana 6-Link Super Tank 175K dps Incinerate (atziri kill video up)

I'm trying your build. It seem interesting. And I have a question that did you roll your jewel by yourself or buy from others. Since I spent lots of alts to roll the jewel by myself. However, it was rarely to get mana reduction mod and more difficult to roll another life mod. Do there are different chance to roll mod in different jewels? Like Crimson Jewel is higher chance to get mana reduction mod? Thx for your build.
IIRC, he dropped one, and I gave him one. The rest was trade.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
any major changes to the tree since the latest 2.1 patch? and ofc spell echo not working with incinerate
No not really kindof works the same i changed to chaos since i had 6l infernal and consuming. Damage is not that good with the claw so 2 atzi flasks for leech with the dagger not respecct yet but i only do like tier 9-10 maps and then build is ok. lvl94 btw.

Oh in place of echo im using controlled destruction gem atm.

Dps 15200 in hide out like 60k fully charged with frenzy and its chaos so more to most mobs and if i knew consuming's poison i guess like same before but takes a while to build up.

Changing faster to the new chaos gem void something dont remeber name would increse dps by like 3k in hideout but i like reach of faster moore.
Last edited by Hyboric on Jan 24, 2016, 12:23:11 PM
my new treee gonna respec for cast on hit and i run out of chroms
for anger and ice stuff but need 2 enlight and i donont have taht.
kidof the same dont know how to link just look muy nprofile

very similar build

peace d
Update:
Do not work! Cast on hit anger ice and light and fire lol herald tested them all.

Thought they would since the cast on hit gloves temp chains do work.

Still specced to chaos res/life and reduced mana to run anger and ice hm the aura that gives you phys/fire reduce.

I manually cast the leech curse now against bosses and the like. Plans are to go down for knockback if works otherwise gemz and life.

Upside is ower 18k unbuffed with anger while I had 15k unbuffed before.

peace d.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info