"
xenochaos1 wrote:
what your dps with a 5Link?

Depends what gem i do take off.

Without added lightning its 37,5
Without increased area same as 6L 50k.

using a shield.
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 20, 2015, 5:59:51 PM
Have you tested Innervate? It might be worth a shot since Onslaught buff gives you 20% movement and attack speed.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
kolton wrote:
Have you tested Innervate? It might be worth a shot since Onslaught buff gives you 20% movement and attack speed.

havent yet but might be nice. may try that later. good idea thanks.
This is one of the most fun builds I've played in PoE; thanks a ton for the guide!

My thoughts: Life on Hit >>> Life Leech unless you have Atziri's Acuity - but AA are currently going for >40ex on Warbands, so the massive majority of players will never be able to afford them; probably worth making a note on this. :)

The only issues I have are with heavy hitting bosses (Kole-like). I tend to avoid them as they can 1-2 shot me.

Oh, can you also post your flasks?
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Aug 22, 2015, 2:27:52 PM
"
Mooginator wrote:
This is one of the most fun builds I've played in PoE; thanks a ton for the guide!

My thoughts: Life on Hit >>> Life Leech unless you have Atziri's Acuity - but AA are currently going for >40ex on Warbands, so the massive majority of players will never be able to afford them; probably worth making a note on this. :)

The only issues I have are with heavy hitting bosses (Kole-like). I tend to avoid them as they can 1-2 shot me.

Oh, can you also post your flasks?

I've added the lgoh part, the reason i do ahve acuitys is because my mates is farming uber i would not have bought a pair.

Ye those bosses hurt alot its important to keep fortify up and try to get endurance charges as well as ur chaos golem it sums up and helps as well as a decent life pool.

Edit; thanks alot for ur feedback much appreciated.

Last edited by Shareware on Aug 22, 2015, 8:54:41 PM
Thanks for posting the flasks! Would probably be useful for players new to your build to see them in the original (page 1) overview.

BTW did you craft your jewels? The Crit Mult (1H)/Melee/Area combo is nearly nonexistent on Warbands.
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Aug 22, 2015, 11:25:40 PM
How do you deal with reflect? Are reflect maps with that crit build doable or rather a "pain in the ass"?
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
"
Mooginator wrote:
Thanks for posting the flasks! Would probably be useful for players new to your build to see them in the original (page 1) overview.

BTW did you craft your jewels? The Crit Mult (1H)/Melee/Area combo is nearly nonexistent on Warbands.

I bought them all. probably was lucky

"
bersi23 wrote:
How do you deal with reflect? Are reflect maps with that crit build doable or rather a "pain in the ass"?

i simply dont do reflect maps, i use the topaz flask for single reflect that works fine.
should we get celestail punishment node?! wouldnt it inc our overall dmg by 25% ?!? (we would have 10% chance to status ailement + we are crit so the 25% would basically always be on?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info