Elemental Weapon Range Crit Cyclone [Softcore]

Hi men, nice guide, im following it right now. I have a little question.
Is about bandits, u recomend 1 more power charge or 1 more frenzy charge, but in your first 3 videos u have 3 charges on all, so i think u kill all bandits in merciless, is that right?
I did at first but respecd to 1 powercharge later. Currently have 4/4 power and frenzy Charles.
Sry for the late answer
hey buddy!

First of all, thank you for this awesome build, it seems very cool to play. I'm new around, and still trying to learn all of these things. When I saw your build I knew what I want, I'm sure of it :). But for a new player like me it's little bit confusing, 'cuz I don't know where I head for first after main skills. Should I turn to right side of skill tree (herbalism, heartseeker, shadow's side etc.) or should I go towards upper skills? (sanctity, catalys, elementalist etc.) If you can help me I would be thankful to you :)
Last edited by unifb on Dec 3, 2015, 7:58:25 PM
Im on my phone so i cant view the tree, but for a New player i would recommend going to the templat side first getting the scion life, maybe even getting resolute technique first and going for crit later. Depending on ur gear and currency available.

That beeing said i did chose what i felt was lacking while lvling, worked well for me.

Hope that helps.
Edit: if you have further questions feel free to ask!
Last edited by Shareware on Dec 4, 2015, 4:36:57 AM
I'm tempted to roll a variation of this build in Talisman making use of the new leech nodes. I'm pretty sure you could sustain cyclone on mana with the changes to melee gems which would be a ridiculous buff to this build.
i just tested it i can run without LL and BM

buffed 86k dps with inc area and 132k with conc

gained alot dps
Last edited by Shareware on Dec 16, 2015, 7:45:00 AM
Could you possibly drop HoT CoH for Blasphemy assassins mark? What would the dps loss be?

Edit: Could there be a leveling tree by chance? like up to level 20, 40, 60, etc. Thanks!
Last edited by ImScared25 on Dec 16, 2015, 10:43:16 PM
"
ImScared25 wrote:
Could you possibly drop HoT CoH for Blasphemy assassins mark? What would the dps loss be?

Edit: Could there be a leveling tree by chance? like up to level 20, 40, 60, etc. Thanks!

You can do that if u like blasphemy better dps wont change much, reserves lil bit more mana thou.

I'll make trees for certain lvl tresholds. cant test them as the chr is/was already lvled pre 2.1
Hi there, first off, really solid clear speeds with a pseudo melee build.

Second, did you find dropping herald of thunder/BM/Life leech and rely on mana leech near duelist so you can use cyclone+aoe+added light+wed+faster+added cold superior to using BM gem?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 29, 2015, 12:31:19 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Hi there, first off, really solid clear speeds with a pseudo melee build.

Second, did you find dropping herald of thunder/BM/Life leech and rely on mana leech near duelist so you can use cyclone+aoe+added light+wed+faster+added cold superior to using BM gem?

Well it worked well for me, i do have acuitys thou.
if u prefer bm just got for it, i used cirtical strike dmg and no added cold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info