Elemental Weapon Range Crit Cyclone [Softcore]

"
Hareu wrote:
Any ideas what to upgrade next? this is my current setup, my amulet sucks i know its so hard to find something not overpriced for that though. idk what to look for on it.

Spoiler

dps with and without frenzy charges + BL, which i easily sustain a whole map.
current health is 3.8k, i rarely die since packs usually blow up before they kill me lol.
my resistances are pretty overcapped so i can afford to lose resis while looking for gear also.

GEAR-
Spoiler

I use faster attacks currently because 3x reds on carcass while getting a green and blue is hard as fuck, is master crafting it or using orbs more efficient? i've done master crafitng way and i've gotten 3 reds a few times just each time it was with 2 blues or 2 green...

my clear speed seems alright though i insta kill almost every pack, just wondering what the next upgrade could be.

hows your survivability with that low HP? can yo do 78 maps?!
i bought daresso defiance isntead of carcass jack and took more Inc Aoe from tree isntead, u think its a good idea?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Awesome, well layout build bro! It is so good I want to try it out some time. :D Bookmarking it.
HaHaHa - YES!
Hey !

Actually playing this build in the one month league and it's pretty fun !
I hope to get a carcass at some point if richness arrive but I don't have high hopes for it right now, just level 66. Same for Devoto.

I went for life on hit instead of life leech and it is way faster to get health back at the moment Not complety done with the setup yet, using vengeance/endurance on melee instead of enduring cry and it is doing a fine job.

Got lucky with some fine one hand swords for leveling so it has been pretty easy to progress. I'm not sure if I want to go shield or stay dual though, it's quite fun with the two swords ^^

Anyway, thanks for the easy build, well done sir :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
Hey !

Actually playing this build in the one month league and it's pretty fun !
I hope to get a carcass at some point if richness arrive but I don't have high hopes for it right now, just level 66. Same for Devoto.

I went for life on hit instead of life leech and it is way faster to get health back at the moment Not complety done with the setup yet, using vengeance/endurance on melee instead of enduring cry and it is doing a fine job.

Got lucky with some fine one hand swords for leveling so it has been pretty easy to progress. I'm not sure if I want to go shield or stay dual though, it's quite fun with the two swords ^^

Anyway, thanks for the easy build, well done sir :)

Thanks for the Feedback its appreciated.
Nice to hear that u are having fun :).
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 12, 2015, 6:23:39 PM
Made some Improvements to the Guide.
If u still have questions feel free to ask what ever u want to know.
Hello ! Thank a lot for the build, it is very fun ;)

I have a question :

What is the best choice between this two elmets :

OR

Thanks!
"
Rom17rom wrote:

I have a question :

OR

Thanks!

For DPS rat's nest will be superior, but i enjoid the movement speed of devotos more most things just explode anyways, in the end its up to you.

Edit: spelling
Glad to hear you are having fun, thanks for the feedback
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 24, 2015, 9:57:07 AM
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Rom17rom wrote:

I have a question :

OR

Thanks!

For DPS rat's nest will be superior, but i enjoid the movement speed of devotos more most things just explode anyways, in the end its up to you.

Edit: spelling
Glad to hear you are having fun, thanks for the feedback

Ok, thanks ! i will test both ;)

Another Question :

What is the best between : Life Gain On Hit or Life Leech.
And if you switch gem (life on hit > life leech), when ?
Last edited by Rom17rom on Oct 24, 2015, 4:39:15 PM
"
Rom17rom wrote:

Another Question :

The only way lifeleech will be superior is getting vaal pact or acuitys, so LgoH is the way to go.
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 24, 2015, 5:06:41 PM
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Rom17rom wrote:

Another Question :

The only way lifeleech will be superior is getting vaal pact or acuitys, so LgoH is the way to go.

ok thanks !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info