[2.0] - Krippi's Crit Ethereal Knives - [Tempest]

Hi , so yeah im playing your build currently i'm lvl 68 in Tempest. just took the MoM , ZO , EB .
So i wanted to share a bit of my expirience with this build so , this build is amazing as it is , great clear speed , good dps , alot of hp , but the only problem i see you CAN'T even try to face tank even one hit! so this build is quite squishy , At lvl 68 i got 4,3k HP and 1,5k ES . and about 15k DPS EoK. My current gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Yea i need to change the boots and level up my CWDT setup , couse i didint use the CWDT setup until lvl 67 or something like that couse the buid was so great mobs wont even hit me! .
Thanks alot Krippi for this build!
If someone wondering my curret Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4EBwSzBUIGIwceDkgRLRGWFm8Wvxo4GmwfQSSqJpUnLyoLLJwtHzY9Nuk6WDrYQZZEq0WdSVFJsUyzU1JVS1WuVcZd8mHiYqxknWjybIxtbHBScNV8g3_GghCCHoKbg9uFMonTjDaPpo_6kFWTJ5UglS6aO5rgnaqdrqIAoqOnCK6ztUjAZsHz0PXVptfP2wvfsOFz42rkIuvu6_XsOO0874jwH_DV8-r3wfk3?accountName=Reyume&characterName=PathOfEthernal
Last edited by Reyume on Aug 23, 2015, 1:40:34 AM
Currently i have 5.5k hp with lightning coil and 2.8k ES. Tooltips dps 85k and 120k with full charges. I don feel squishy at all though. Yes, getting stunned is a problem but learned to get around with decoy totem and clever positioning. As always, best offense = best defense. Kill everything fast enough to minimize the weakness.
"
mlvnk83 wrote:
Currently i have 5.5k hp with lightning coil and 2.8k ES. Tooltips dps 85k and 120k with full charges. I don feel squishy at all though. Yes, getting stunned is a problem but learned to get around with decoy totem and clever positioning. As always, best offense = best defense. Kill everything fast enough to minimize the weakness.

Could you post your gear?
I always need some gear showcase, to be sure, what i should supposed to buy or focus to save some currency to buy, as a new player.

Edit: in leveling phase, what skills you could recommend guys? Since in low lvl witch tree there are NO dex nodes on the way, and leveling with EK is impossible, if not investing in some gear dex.
Last edited by Matematikas on Aug 23, 2015, 11:14:06 AM
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
mlvnk83 wrote:

I always need some gear showcase, to be sure, what i should supposed to buy or focus to save some currency to buy, as a new player.

Edit: in leveling phase, what skills you could recommend guys? Since in low lvl witch tree there are NO dex nodes on the way, and leveling with EK is impossible, if not investing in some gear dex.

For me atleast i leveled with EK just took the +30 dex node , and jade amulet for the dex and used flame totem for some extra damage . and it was okey for me atleast.
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
mlvnk83 wrote:

just a note: Lightning Coil is not mandatory but a nice thing to have. It is easier to hit 3k ES with ES chest and this free up gloves slot for maligaros virtuosity. This set up end up cheaper and more damage

I would suggest just use EK and invest in a karui ward jade amulet for the dex and projectile speed. Tht neck is pretty cheap.

Last edited by mlvnk83 on Aug 24, 2015, 5:00:12 AM
I'm currently doing this build in Tempest (lvl 75 right now), slightly modified of course. The difference here is I'm using Three Dragons. The implications of it with EK & the 3 Heralds is actually mind-blowing. I'll update you guys when I have more mapping under my belt :)
Hi, im also currently not dead yet on Tempest.

What would you guys suggest to upgrade first? (Didn't find any average crit amulet with flat es, #es + life). I'm sitting at capped resists, 4.2k life and 1.9k shield. 16k dps unbuffed at 72 lvl.
Soon ill start to get jewel nodes, what would be main mods for jewels?
Last edited by Matematikas on Aug 27, 2015, 4:46:42 PM
nice build
Last edited by zzzcha on Sep 7, 2015, 11:42:55 PM
"
Matematikas wrote:
Hi, im also currently not dead yet on Tempest.

What would you guys suggest to upgrade first? (Didn't find any average crit amulet with flat es, #es + life). I'm sitting at capped resists, 4.2k life and 1.9k shield. 16k dps unbuffed at 72 lvl.
Soon ill start to get jewel nodes, what would be main mods for jewels?

As a dagger user, I like to get a bit of cast speed on my jewels.

Crit multi/for spells, spell damage, proj dmg/speed, cast speed - all boost your dps, so any combination of those with %maximum life are fine.
Last edited by zzzcha on Sep 4, 2015, 10:49:59 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Last edited by bLACKLOTUS90 on Sep 2, 2020, 5:47:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info