[2.0] - Krippi's Crit Ethereal Knives - [Tempest]

"
Iceshare wrote:
Looks like an awesome build! I'd love if you'd add a leveling section, and when to make the transition to use energy shield as mana.

All that is already in the guide, in the bottom section there is both a witch and shadow leveling point allocation and when to change to EB/ZO/MOM
Could anyone post a video of this build in mid to end game? Would be nice! :)
"
Mjuul wrote:
What makes you pick the Merc Krait over Alira? Is the additional frenzy charge necessary for sustaining?

I pick the frenzy charge over power to boost ES sustain, movement speed, and I found the frenzy charge to provide slightly higher damage in comparison to a power charge.

"
mlvnk83 wrote:
Hi Krippi,

is 1500ish ES enough to take on 60% slower regen mod at 78+ map (With MoM)?

With around 2k I was not enjoying higher maps with 40/60%...it's doable, but just slows you down quite a bit. If you take big hits you are not protected by MoM and can struggle to cast.
"
Iceshare wrote:

I'm sorry I have been busy and haven't updated that section. I have some footage if you look at my past streams. I will rip it and upload to youtube when I am able to.
"
Krippi wrote:
"
Iceshare wrote:

I'm sorry I have been busy and haven't updated that section. I have some footage if you look at my past streams. I will rip it and upload to youtube when I am able to.

When you have some spare time, could you check out my gear on page 2. As I would really appreciate your insight.
IGN: Gruthuk
"
Krippi wrote:

With around 2k I was not enjoying higher maps with 40/60%...it's doable, but just slows you down quite a bit. If you take big hits you are not protected by MoM and can struggle to cast.

Thanks for the feedback. I made the switch with few adjustments on my own. Having own a 6L Lightning Coil and bought a couple of high ES items (shield, gloves, helmet). Survival-ability jumped through the roof. Thsi build is amazing with very fast clear speed. I even started doing -max resist and a couple of crazy mods which i would have avoided at all cost in the past. As you said, slower regen is pretty annoying but absolutely doable with clever placement of decoy totem.

In another subject, im having 2K ES at the moment with 5.2k HP, I'm thinking of not investing points into power charge duration and +1. Reason is i feel power charge is inconsistent and investing into them seem less efficient. Map mods such as extra life, enfeeble, curse immunity, cold resistance, elemental equilibrium reduce further the power charge generation consistency. As i play yellow maps most of the time, i will have definitely at least 1 of these mods present. Is there any other reason i fail to take note as to why power charges nodes are good?

Instead of power charges nodes, do you recommend going ghost reaver (only 2 points away) and get a doryani belt (physical leech) for ES sustainability? Or investing into energy recharge nodes at witch start
Last edited by mlvnk83 on Aug 21, 2015, 1:21:14 AM
How much ES do you think is the minimun requeriment to start using MoM/EB/ZO?
"
mlvnk83 wrote:

In another subject, im having 2K ES at the moment with 5.2k HP, I'm thinking of not investing points into power charge duration and +1. Reason is i feel power charge is inconsistent and investing into them seem less efficient. Map mods such as extra life, enfeeble, curse immunity, cold resistance, elemental equilibrium reduce further the power charge generation consistency. As i play yellow maps most of the time, i will have definitely at least 1 of these mods present. Is there any other reason i fail to take note as to why power charges nodes are good?

You can try Victario's Acuity amu, it should help with power charge generation and also boost ur dmg and proj speed

"
Nazorth wrote:

1k is good enough
IGN: MeShuRa
Last edited by MeShuRa on Aug 21, 2015, 11:57:06 AM
"
Nazorth wrote:

I think on like day 2 of the league when I got a blood dance and terrible gear I had around 700 ES and I could manage my Ducts/Dried lake runs
Will these two pieces work in your build:

I have been playing an incinerate build and started looking through the forums and your build caught my eye.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info