[2.0] - Krippi's Crit Ethereal Knives - [Tempest]

Was away this weekend, should update videos this wed.

"
Farfan wrote:
hi,
there's a jewel suffix called " of focus" which grants 2-3 ES per hit.
could be interesting for your build.

ES per hit only works for attacks, not spells. This will not work for unfortunately or it might be a viable option. I have also considered immortal flesh belt to help out. It is great for leveling though if you want to switch to EB early. The 5% max resist while leveling is meaningless.
Last edited by Krippi on Aug 17, 2015, 11:22:06 AM
Is it possible to maintain your ES with a lighting coil vs a rare ES/ife chest
Thoughts on killing the bandits on Cruel for the extra skillpoint instead of going for Alira, and why Alira is the best bandit choice on Cruel?
"
downhilldemon wrote:

Lightning Coil is relatively useless for this build. The damage on the item is not added to Spells, only Attacks. Even if it could add to Spells, it would require having other gear that could get your ES above 1,000 or it will be quite hard to maintain.

"
Emperor86 wrote:
Thoughts on killing the bandits on Cruel for the extra skillpoint instead of going for Alira, and why Alira is the best bandit choice on Cruel?

The 5% Cast Speed from Alira is better than any other average node on the tree. Unless you need the skill point at level 100 to reach a very specific node you want that you can't reach otherwise, it's not worth. Most Cast Speed nodes in the tree are 3%, with the rare 4% at the start of the Shadow tree. Even the big nodes are 6%. The 5% shows it's worth very effectively.
"
downhilldemon wrote:

Yes you could use a lightning coil instead of a rare ES/life chest if you want, but I would recommend a high ES shield to help bring your ES up to 1500 ish. You could also take the arcane focus ES nodes if you needed.

As mentioned earlier the 5% node is better then any other cast speed node avg. even the 6/3/3 nodes are avg 4. Unless you need that one point it isn't as useful as the 5% node.
Hi Krippi,

is 1500ish ES enough to take on 60% slower regen mod at 78+ map (With MoM)?
Hey, great guide. Very well formatted and detailed.

I just wanted to stress that for keeping up frenzy charges in a group, just using a Frenzy + GMP (can also add FA and Accuracy if there's room or even PCoC for a bit of help w/ power charges too) with a Wand makes it very easy to maintain if anyone finds it necessary. I recognize that you did mention Frenzy in your gem section though :)
Last edited by delvur on Aug 19, 2015, 3:02:36 AM
What makes you pick the Merc Krait over Alira? Is the additional frenzy charge necessary for sustaining?
Hey there Krippi my lord and saviour, I was truly inspired by your build and it really works. I hope that you or someone else could check out my gear and gems if there's room for improvement. I believe there is. My buffed dps is about 110k. I haven't figured out which gem to use in the blue slot in boots.

IGN: Gruthuk
Looks like an awesome build! I'd love if you'd add a leveling section, and when to make the transition to use energy shield as mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info