[2.0] KuteKitteh's Insanely Tanky Incinerate V2 - AA/MoM/LC/Armor, safe & easy mapping!

I followed ur last build and I made a good build and that was it's result

Gear

Spoiler

With this shield I use Anger and got these stats (I use this shield for the easy maps and bosses)

Spoiler

And for the difficult maps and mobs I use this shield

and I get these stats (with molten shell and granite flask of iron skin my armor reaches 35k)

Spoiler

Tree

What I want u to tell me is it worth it to make ur new build or I think that the older one is better with 6.7k life (7k at level 90) 17.5k DPS and 13.5k armor (could reach 35k)????

and BTW I facetanked Malachai Slam
Last edited by nicro147 on Aug 13, 2015, 10:59:12 PM
"
melodia1 wrote:
Spoiler
I just noticed the old guide was retired, was following that one for 2 weeks. What are the main differences between the old one and this new one? More/less damage, more/less survivability, etc? So far I've noticed this new one is much more expensive to gear for, even the "budget" version with a 5L cloak of flame is nowhere near affordable for most casual players (2ex). Regretting the entire Marauder area of points, as well as switching tons of gear (especially a 5L lightning coil at 5-6ex, that's nowhere near affordable) is not cheap so if the differences are minor I think I'll just stay with the old build.
New one's got a little more deeps and better sustain, but the core difference is the elemental resilience (never mind the phys tank) provided by MoM.

Old one is waaaaaaay more cost efficient though.

"
nicro147 wrote:
Spoiler
I followed ur last build and I made a good build and that was it's result

Gear

Spoiler

With this shield I use Anger and got these stats (I use this shield for the easy maps and bosses)

Spoiler

And for the difficult maps and mobs I use this shield

and I get these stats (with molten shell and granite flask of iron skin my armor reaches 35k)

Spoiler

Tree

What I want u to tell me is it worth it to make ur new build or I think that the older one is better with 6.7k life (7k at level 90) 17.5k DPS and 13.5k armor (could reach 35k)????

and BTW I facetanked Malachai Slam
See the above response.

But really, if you've got BotB and you're flasking away with a massive 6.7k HP pool, you won't gain that much from switching over.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
anyone tried this out on tempest?
What about to try it with RotP? Will it give more defences with a cloak of flames or it will be better just to put up a heavy armoured shield?
Hi Kitteh! Always been a fan of your tanky builds. My previous incinerate witch on Tempest RIPed to kind of a fluke (was behind the group due to sorting inventory and Lightning Warped ahead into a bunch of Flame Bearer mines on an EU server with 250+ ping).

I started a new summoner and she is 77 now, but now I'm back to creating another backup alt via your Incinerate V2!

Any suggestions/advice as to how you would go about it in HC? Would you recommend this build for HC? Thanks, as always!
I want to know what V2 does to the build in terms of MF. Can I still go MF with this build the same way I would have gone in V1?
"
Gopnik666 wrote:
What about to try it with RotP? Will it give more defences with a cloak of flames or it will be better just to put up a heavy armoured shield?
Nah, a heavy armor/life shield would do you more good.

"
Hi Kitteh! Always been a fan of your tanky builds. My previous incinerate witch on Tempest RIPed to kind of a fluke (was behind the group due to sorting inventory and Lightning Warped ahead into a bunch of Flame Bearer mines on an EU server with 250+ ping).

I started a new summoner and she is 77 now, but now I'm back to creating another backup alt via your Incinerate V2!

Any suggestions/advice as to how you would go about it in HC? Would you recommend this build for HC? Thanks, as always!
If you're careful and you sacrifice deeps for life, this is definitely HC viable. If I were to do it in HC I'd fill the whole Scion wheel, which would get me some 6k hp.

"
Kasibo wrote:
I want to know what V2 does to the build in terms of MF. Can I still go MF with this build the same way I would have gone in V1?
If you use BotB, you can definitely MF just as well. Lightning Coil, not so much because Andvarius will really conflict.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Which build is better in term of survivability/DPS and mf between your and the scion build named Hyper tank scion of Sincursus?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1323014
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 17, 2015, 8:09:50 AM
Just got a
drop today

wonder is it better to use this + pledge? or LC + shield?
IGN: AllNameTakened
I loved your 1.3 COD Incinerate build! I guess i have to give this one a go because I was looking for a way to use these

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info