[2.0] KuteKitteh's Insanely Tanky Incinerate V2 - AA/MoM/LC/Armor, safe & easy mapping!

Hello, looking to gather the gear to try this out. If I'm going with cloak of flame what are the stats I should look for on a rare wand/scepter. Or should i just pick up a Doryani's. Thanks for the help.
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Do 140% regeneration mana rate on the tree is enought to sustain incinerate if i dont take MOM ???

Thx for futur response..

Kitteh wrote:
If you use an elreon ring, sure.

OK ty, think i need to test it myself and i really dont want any elreon ring in my build :/

Lol because freedom is the best thing human had released x)
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 20, 2015, 12:07:57 AM
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:
I've have some more questions: Is it important which level my gems are? I mean not dmg ones, but those CWDT + Enfeeble + Inc. duration + Immortal call + Molten shell + Tempest shield + Blood rage + artic breath?
Everything you listed should be cwdt level 1 except for molten shell. They're all purely utility skills. For molten shell, the damage actually matters since you want it to nuke nearby mobs when you get bursted with phys damage.

"
Astrohawke wrote:
I have to say this build is extremely solid. I tried a lot of different builds in 2.0 and most of them got shredded in act 4 merciless but not this one. Facetanked everything except merciless Malachai with some budget gear costing around 5c. Ripped a few times trying to solo merciless Malachai but he's pretty insane.

I have a few questions. Right now I'm sitting on only 1.8k armor of which 1.2k is coming from the shield. The other pieces provide a bit here and there. I assume you have 5.2k due to your shield and having lightning coil instead of CoF but in your calculations, you're assuming the CoF variant has 3.2k armor. What am I missing to make up that difference? I still need to pick up combat stamina but even so that's still only +30%.

Is there a significant duration difference between level 1 IC and level 20 IC with 3 endurance charges and max ID? I tried low level CWDT + IC and it really annoys me because it procs on basically any hit and has a pretty short immune duration. Main issue with leveling IC is of course you need to level CWDT too which means it procs less but I think I rather it proc only on really big hits and last longer anyway.
I have a 1.8k armor shield. There's 20% from Sanctity, 30% from Combat Stamina, and 40% from the "shield defense" node by Sanctuary (I could rant about how effective those nodes are, but that's for another day!). My amulet's also popping me a nice 16%. So for me it's over 3.7k armor from my shield alone, never mind the other pieces of armor.

CWDT is preference-based. I don't even use endurance charges, and I don't really mind the IC - it has yet to actually save my butt, and I'm considering swapping it out for more CWDT fun. But try running without EC's - it's very stress-free, and it doesn't matter what level your CWDT is since you're going off of IC's base duration.

So I have combat stamina and sanctity now and sitting at only 2.4k armor. The shield defense nodes by sanctuary aren't part of your CoF build.

In your defense calculations you said
"
I currently have 5.2k armor, but I know that most people won't be able to get a 1.8k armor shield. Therefore, I will assume a very, very modest 4k armor (and 3.2k armor for the CoF setup).

So how do I get up to at least 3.2k armor with the CoF build without getting a 1.8k armor shield?
"
Adultswim3 wrote:
Hello, looking to gather the gear to try this out. If I'm going with cloak of flame what are the stats I should look for on a rare wand/scepter. Or should i just pick up a Doryani's. Thanks for the help.
Spell, elemental, fire damage, and cast speed. Projectile speed is a huge plus.

"
Astrohawke wrote:
So how do I get up to at least 3.2k armor with the CoF build without getting a 1.8k armor shield?
Frankly, you need that high armor shield, plus armor on all other pieces. You can get at least 1.4k armor quite easily on a high-armor shield.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Hah. You literally made the build I'm using the first character I made this league.

Good to see I'm not the only one who think it's good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tempestlols/characters

I'll confirm you can run almost anything on this build. Including all 81 maps (and obviously atziri), but I doubt it's Core viable so I've moved on (not that I gave it an honest shot).

Last edited by Tempestlols on Aug 21, 2015, 3:40:33 AM
Yup fun build. Currently running in Hardcore 70 lvl with budget gear, even i have just 2.1k armor, 4.2k life, feeling pretty oft tanky enough for everything:

Looking for advices, what would you upgrade first, whats the shittiest item on my current gear? :D
Wow! I can finally play POE without dying every 30 seconds!!! I love you man! LOL Thanks for posting this, It changed my game...
Thanks KuteKitteh for another great tanky build.

I think I am going to use Warlord's Mark on CWDT. Do you think life leech on the wand is still necessary or overkill?
Is this build decent to start on Tempest? Almost everyone that linked his gear in this thread is on standard and it looks like most people run max block+spellblock incinerate these days.
Pardon me if this has already been answered, but what's the point of Immortal Call if there's no endurance charges? Where are you getting charges from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info