[2.0] KuteKitteh's Insanely Tanky Incinerate V2 - AA/MoM/LC/Armor, safe & easy mapping!

Hi.

I was playing with The Consuming Dark and the damage is pretty solid

Merciless..hmmm, ok.

Why I asked was: I tried this build out over the past few days. Running on a lvl 86 witch.

I re-spec'ed out of a CI build which is pretty damn good to try your build.

I expected her to be "tanky". All res were over maxxed and I have very good gear. Nevertheless, she rip'ed a couple of times in relatively easy map runs.

Not quite as "tanky" as I thought... :)

Good fun while it lasted, though.

I tried her with CoF LC and IFM...[6s6l] armour.

Never had any problems with mana, and the DPS was solid enough to handle most situations.

Thanks for putting up the build.

Here comes the balance. Finally.
Last edited by ovogancho on Nov 13, 2015, 7:32:04 AM
I found that the build is so defensively sound that I could even swap in:

The VMS burst is roughly 300k and makes boss cleanup positively cake. Not only that, it pushes the dps from incinerate up substantially. Just an endgame option for anyone else looking to shell out some more currency.
"
Rayzabladez wrote:

Merciless..hmmm, ok.
Why I asked was: I tried this build out over the past few days. Running on a lvl 86 witch.
I re-spec'ed out of a CI build which is pretty damn good to try your build.
I expected her to be "tanky". All res were over maxxed and I have very good gear. Nevertheless, she rip'ed a couple of times in relatively easy map runs.
Not quite as "tanky" as I thought... :)
Good fun while it lasted, though.
I tried her with CoF LC and IFM...[6s6l] armour.
Never had any problems with mana, and the DPS was solid enough to handle most situations.
Thanks for putting up the build.

Well tanky doesnt mean, that we dont use any flasks, or that armor piece is enough to be tanky, maybe your phys dmg mitigation was lower than 30%, this means less than ca. 4.5k armor unbuffed, or ignoring shield piece and so on?
Personally i ended up with 34% mitigation, 33% block (with TS), 9k incinerate tooltip, has no problem in maps, just bleeding sometimes annoy, because no life leech, and some T9+ bosses takes more time to take them off, since low dps
This build is really nice.
I am currently lv 75. With my gear I possible capped out all resits without taking Sentinel node area.
Current dps is 16k unbuff. With rallying cry and frenzy charge dps rise to 20k.

My current gear: still looking for another better ring.

I got 4k3 life and 1k7 free mana atm. For next 10 more level I can get 5k2+ life and 2k unreserved mana.
My mana regen is around 300+ with ralling cry.

Thank you for creating great build.
StaticTemplar
Do I win? :)
"
Norky wrote:
Do I win? :)

Won some mana :D
Well....now what?

Very bummed about incinerate getting nerfed. I was just getting my witch up to Atziri capable levels.

Time to find a new skill.
any update for 2.1?

how about the new rallying cry jewel?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info