[2.0] KuteKitteh's Insanely Tanky Incinerate V2 - AA/MoM/LC/Armor, safe & easy mapping!

Good start? :)
Melting pretty much everything, too sad no time to farm currency much for 5L cloak of flame / LC:

Edit: hi author and others, what nodes you would personally taking after 108 point tree? im almost completed it and seeking for advice, using Cloak build.
Last edited by Matematikas on Oct 6, 2015, 3:09:49 PM
Hey, Kute. Do you have a suggestion about a maximized expensive gear for this build? I mean, which end-game uniques could improve it even more?
"
Stampee wrote:

Good start? :)

I'm using these:

and if the going gets rough, I swap in this:
Last edited by Dienaught on Oct 8, 2015, 12:54:34 PM
"
Matematikas wrote:
Anyone run this in Flashback league? ;) I will give a try again, was funny in Tempest, should be ok in Flashback too, for ultimate lazyness to kite things :D

I am. It's ridiculously tanky and working incredibly well. I killed my first uber Beyond at lvl64 with 3 chaos worth of gear. Now I'm 70 and invested a lot into a GG shield, rest is still cheap or selffound. This build is absolutely rocking! I'm just waiting for some1 to sell me a 5L Cloak of Flame. Couldn't bear to be playing without faster projectiles any longer so I got a generic 5L, but you really miss the Cloak vs big phys hits so I'm definitely going back.

My gear:
Spoiler

And planned tree:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCycr7eHZRBYMjRVxoPbBAcfAjpY7FUqjUkbNtjxbKyYXyrr5B_HK3gti2pDwFQI9G0ZvOrfiiTY1YGFbdgkNsVTUkWdmuDr7qcIhTKdrjbpGmzjahZvJKrVpuQimjvtPIKbogDhc8BmBLNo8vAfQ8hboKdVfA6WdHxLkFUnLzrY7DgaOAY5PQ98u1Fg_lQNzStQHM6vp8auxPZTpRynDF8J9tR8Bg4n7YNfPC356EGHtz6DzF7AiFq9Jxg8GFbYvf4KZlSFe_uq8wamVzrh8kX-jzWSTeM=

I've been playing this game for many years and never had anything like this tanky a build for so little money. Especially in the crazyness that is the HC temp flashback league, this build is golden!

Thank you so much for the idea Kitteh!
Last edited by therealjcool on Oct 10, 2015, 2:11:43 PM
Running as Templar but seriously feeling unkillable. Face Tanked Village Ruins charge boss today. My Gear:

Just finished up this league (20/20) running this build. Really enjoyed it. Leveling was insanely quick and tanked like a champ all the way u to tier 6 maps. After that it got a little tougher. Could have just been the ridiculous league mods too though.... thanks for the build!

"
Matematikas wrote:
Melting pretty much everything, too sad no time to farm currency much for 5L cloak of flame / LC:

Edit: hi author and others, what nodes you would personally taking after 108 point tree? im almost completed it and seeking for advice, using Cloak build.

I used the Cloak of Flame variant of this build in the flashback league. Although I went with softcore (started almost 2 weeks late and didn't see a benefit to hc anyway), I managed to make it to lvl 85 and still currently have 0 deaths while writing this. I only passed on 3 bosses, too! For example, I skipped crematorium double boss with increased boss damage & speed mods. I even soloed 2-man (his map, so he hung back) Olmec's Sanctum in my mid-high 70's.

I have a lvl 91 Lightning Coil variant of this build on standard, and I went left on the tree past elementalist for the extra jewel and 3 %life nodes just below that. I also snagged the 15% armor node from the combat stamina wheel with all the %armor stuff.

My stats in the flashback league:

Life: 4,915
ES: 170
Mana: 1,021/1,715 (auras running)
Tooltip: 12,572.3 (atziri promise)
Armour: 3,428 (7,681 w/ molten shell + flask)
Ele res: all overcapped by 34%+
Chaos res: -21% (14% w/ atziri promise)
Block: 25%

My gear in the flashback league:

SWAP FLASKS:
Delirium IGN: Language

I have a question, if you don't mind.

In the face tanking Malachai video, what difficulty was it, normal, cruel or merciless?

"
Rayzabladez wrote:

I have a question, if you don't mind.
In the face tanking Malachai video, what difficulty was it, normal, cruel or merciless?

Ofc merciless, how dare you! :D

Managed to get LC but no fun to farm fusings for 5L so waiting to Flashback end..
Last edited by Matematikas on Oct 22, 2015, 10:39:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info