[2.0] KuteKitteh's Insanely Tanky Incinerate V2 - AA/MoM/LC/Armor, safe & easy mapping!

Thanks for the build. I am running an incinerate spell totem build on TEMPEST based off of KuteKitteh's V2 build.

I am using the helm and cloak of flame from kittens build. I like the tankyness. I also like the witch character :)

Next league I plan on running Kute's build exactly and see how it goes.

Thanks again
Hi there. I'm a noob (I've been running flame totem for three weeks and that's about all my experience with PoE) but I'm getting a bit tired of getting one shotted by bosses and stuff so I started looking into this build. This is when I remembered that I have a lightning coil that I found at some point in a map and I decided to keep it because it looked cool. Now I found a use for it and found how expensive it is and I'm thanking the gods. lol

I just wanted to ask, is the original post up to date? Is there anything else I should know before starting this build?

Yeah its up to date. I just switched, (respected) out of spell totem to try this build in a more pure form.

I have always been a more conservative player... I am intoxicated by the DPS and tankiness.

For ultra safe you may want to stick with spell totem on Hardcore leagues. But I have half assed this character and with shitty gear at lvl 73 with only 3.5K life and almost 1K mana running AA and Clarity on TEMPEST league.

I don't have my skill gems optimized either. :( I think warlords mark would be a good addition.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA3UEBwSzBjkI9A3NEFgWbxg8GjgabBzOHwIfxySqJNgnLyqNK1AreCycLYsyNDbFNtg26TpYOtg8LT0PQYdEq0kbT31RYFWuVcZYd18EXypo8mpDbRl8DnxLfLt99YBWghCCm4Nfg8yD24UyhW2HZY-mkFWRK5Z0mjudrqIApwinVayYr6evt7c-vOq9J8BUwGbE9sau1YHVptgk2L3a3d-w4XPjauQi6-Tr7uw47FXtPPAf8Wz56P4K_lQ=

Spoiler

If you are on softcore this is definitely a good build. I am starting to enjoy this build more and more. I think I will try and make it on the new 1 month league for hardcore style :)
Last edited by Scar_Finger on Sep 22, 2015, 1:25:49 AM
Ok, I found a map where the boss killed me quite easily five times in a row (and more or less one-shot me twice). Level 89, on Volcano (77 map) with a legacy lightning coil. When I crush a 78 map boss easily (at least the few I've tried).

The bosses of the new maps are pure non sense. Urgh.

Still having fun anyway.
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Ok, I found a map where the boss killed me quite easily five times in a row (and more or less one-shot me twice). Level 89, on Volcano (77 map) with a legacy lightning coil. When I crush a 78 map boss easily (at least the few I've tried).

The bosses of the new maps are pure non sense. Urgh.

Still having fun anyway.

I have found this in general also. All act 4 tile sets/new bosses seem way overdone. The desert map for example, lvl 68 map and my lvl 77 block incinerate was getting overwhelmed. I decided to skip him on TEMPEST.

But I was able to kill him with my lvl 69 incinerate totem build :)
Yes, the desert boss is horrible with some builds (I had much trouble with a chin sol shadow with him, not with this witch, not at all in fact). But the volcano boss, can't imagine what it would be with a more fragile build than this one (that is to say all my previous builds...). Really degenerate.
Anyone run this in Flashback league? ;) I will give a try again, was funny in Tempest, should be ok in Flashback too, for ultimate lazyness to kite things :D
This guide isnt for some new league as it seems to me.
You require 2 unique items and you give no information on what can we use instead of them and most of all, you dont have a guide of how do you lvl up, are you using totems till some lvls and then incin ? or incin from early lvls ??
Well, I'd say it is good for a new league, as you can play it with cloack of flames, which should be quite cheap. it won't be as efficient as it can be with a lightning coil, but KuteKitteh said you can reach level 70 something with it. Then you switch if you have enough currency (or enough luck to have a LC drop).
Ill give a try, ill post my progress later. I think this could work without any uniques, of course less tanky, but what we expect in new start? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info