[2.0] KuteKitteh's Insanely Tanky Incinerate V2 - AA/MoM/LC/Armor, safe & easy mapping!

"
DiamondSnake wrote:
Spoiler
I dont use Blood Rage..but I will buy it right now.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMDdQQHBLMGDgelCfYLYQ3NEFgUIBZvFy8ZLho-Gmwczh8CJKok2CftKS4rUCycMjQ2xTbpOlg8LUWdSbJTUlXGVdZXDVh3XsBfBF8qXz9k52jydFV2EXy4ffWApIIHghCCm4Nfg8yD24UyhW2HZYhakSuaO5rgna6gQqIApwitja9sr5uvp6-3tz7AZsT2xq7PftIh1HzVgdWm2CTYvdlh2t3fsOFz42rkIuvk6-7tPO8O8B_xrPIv8kH60v4K_lQ=

Gem:

Haste of Assasin
Well
1. Try to get your hands on a BBRGG. The fire pen is mandatory :P
2. Your weapon is missing out on a lot of flat damage
3. You need Heart of Flame
4. Your gem is lvl17, that'll be doing a significant chunk less than a lvl 19-20 gem.
5. You have a lot of the maurader nodes - stretching there is now inefficient, because the reliance on flat mana ties the build to Heart and Soul and the mana clusters around templar.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
Well
1. Try to get your hands on a BBRGG. The fire pen is mandatory :P
2. Your weapon is missing out on a lot of flat damage
3. You need Heart of Flame
4. Your gem is lvl17, that'll be doing a significant chunk less than a lvl 19-20 gem.
5. You have a lot of the maurader nodes - stretching there is now inefficient, because the reliance on flat mana ties the build to Heart and Soul and the mana clusters around templar.

Ok thanks for your review, all except point 5 are doable.

My refund points are spend, I think I have to stick with that marauder nodes now.
But I like them, good defensive anyway.

My Goal is now the missing firenode at the top + mana and life.
I think it will work, maybe the build misses some mana at the end.
Hi is it possible to do the highest maps and/or atziri (ueber atziri ) with it ?
Hello KuteKitteh,

Thanks a lot for build, although only level 40-ish, having a great time so far with it. I have to chug mana pots, but I guess it will sort it out with better gear and with tree progression or when I pick
-mana ring/neck. Whats your opinion on Doryani's Invitation belt with fire damage mod in this build? Got to mention that first Exalted orb droped while playing this build (~1 hour of playtime). \o/
"
DBB2003 wrote:
Hi is it possible to do the highest maps and/or atziri (ueber atziri ) with it ?
High-level maps are no problem. I've been haphazardly alching away at any high-tier maps I can get my hands on, and it's all been a breeze, so I would imagine that it can do the highest tier of maps fairly effectively if your gear is amazing. I would dare say that it's not Uber viable, because the elemental damage far surpasses the effective threshold of the mana pool.

"
nula wrote:
Hello KuteKitteh,

Thanks a lot for build, although only level 40-ish, having a great time so far with it. I have to chug mana pots, but I guess it will sort it out with better gear and with tree progression or when I pick
-mana ring/neck. Whats your opinion on Doryani's Invitation belt with fire damage mod in this build? Got to mention that first Exalted orb droped while playing this build (~1 hour of playtime). \o/
Mana is extremely problematic with early-game incinerate. If you can get your hands on an Elreon ring, do so by all means. The mana issues only iron out when you dig deep into templar's regen and grab the mana nodes around it.

Doryani's Invitation isn't bad - it's got solid armor, resists, and whatnot. You just trade a lot of flat life for some extra leech and damage, so it's a matter of preference.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Aug 11, 2015, 1:01:24 PM
Meow, Kitteh

Regarding your Lv1 CWDT setup in your glove (since i've either missed it or you haven't explained it):
Why don't you level BR and TS one more level? CWDT would still trigger them. And AB is still at Lv1. You could level that one a few more levels.
"
ben1099 wrote:
Meow, Kitteh

Regarding your Lv1 CWDT setup in your glove (since i've either missed it or you haven't explained it):
Why don't you level BR and TS one more level? CWDT would still trigger them. And AB is still at Lv1. You could level that one a few more levels.
Meow! :3

Answer: Sheer laziness.

Also, I don't want to accidentally click the +gem level button (because I do it automatically without thinking) and have to scour it or get another gem... because laziness.

And frankly, the increase in damage is very, very slim. We're talking a few dozen extra points of damage from leveling the TS and AB, when incinerate is a few thousand times that damage. For me, it's not worth the extra clicking for +0.01% extra damage.
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Aug 11, 2015, 5:23:41 PM
Hi for a 5 linked lightning coil whats better (Incinerate + Spell Echo + LMP + Fire Pen) + faster projectiles or faster casting or slower projectiles ? and why ?
"
Avaqua wrote:
Hi for a 5 linked lightning coil whats better (Incinerate + Spell Echo + LMP + Fire Pen) + faster projectiles or faster casting or slower projectiles ? and why ?
If you don't have Q20 incinerate, definitely faster projectiles. If you have a Q20 incinerate, it's a give-and-take - faster casting is better versus bosses and high-HP mobs, while faster projectiles gives safer and faster clear overall.

Slower projectiles isn't even an option. The damage boost isn't worth the fact that you have to stand a lot closer to the enemy (and take more damage), not to mention the fact that your damage versus mobile targets will get pretty bad.
You wanted us to rave if the build was good for us.

Here I go : I'm not yet very high level. I respecced fully a 63 fireball witch that I had given up several months ago ; she was my first character, self built and she was not only dealing ridiculous DPS -in the sense of the monsters saying "oh my god, did you actually try to hurt me ? LOL !" but she was also fragile (I was stuck at the beginning of merciless act 3). Yes, I achieved quite a success with her.

So my newly respecced and fully reequipped 63 witch has not died once since, gained four levels and has facetanked Corrupted Piety* in cruel, Dominus in Cruel, Piety in Merciless, several unique bosses of corrupted maps that I usually have to skit, retreat from or simply flee from with my other characters. And all that with 8 passives not yet spent. And the immortal call CWDT is not functionnal yet (lazy me has not bought CWDT yet). One potion from time to time is all that is needed.

*I facetanked several times the bloody ray of death that makes normal characters run in circles.

And stuff around me dies. All the time. Can't wait to end act 4 to map. I'll probably map before that in fact, as I can already go in maps 4 levels beyond mine easily.

I think the Ruined village map will be the test Ihope to pass : the bird boss has been a nightmare everytime I've tried him. In Zana maps that were actually lower level versions of the real map.

Wish I had the currency for a LC in warbands or Tempest... Damn !

Three points :

1. Tempest shield IS cool. I had never used it before, I love its gorgeous looks.

2. I followed your advice on high level CWDT with flame golem (that I already loved) and Molten shell. I would in fact advise against Flame golem with this support. I prefer to cast it manually (it does not die that often as it stays in the distance) and take another gem. I was thinking a high level Flame totem could be a cool DPS source and a lure for monsters (if short lived). EDIT : which apparently doesn't work with CWDT... Scratching his head...

3. I think your build has one major flaw : how am I supposed to improve my skills if my character is so strong that I do not need to pay that much attention anymore ?

My gear, very close to what you advise (Lioneye's remorse is coming at level 70 !) :

Edit 2 : oh, I've also now facetanked Dominus in merciless, level 67 with this equipment. The touch of god eats a huge chunk of life and all the mana but I survived. Twice. The lightning is less strong.
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Aug 12, 2015, 2:15:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info