Concentrate Area of Effect

"
kjou wrote:
How does this gem work in conjunction with a ice shot, chain and lmp setup? i just tested it, and tbh i have problems valuating the effect it has.

Er, exactly as one would expect? The cone is smaller and deals more damage. *shrug*
(I was going to say "a ton more damage", but you're using Chain/LMP so your per-hit damage is shit so nevermind)
Last edited by Vipermagi on May 13, 2013, 12:33:24 PM
I don`t know why CAF doesn`t affect the area damage of explosive arrow!!! DPS don`t change!...can you help me?
The DPS display doesn't show the explosion at all; that's why.
It works fine though.
This gem really needs a nerf, it's way too powerful atm ( I'm using it too ), the 30% reduced area is nothing compared to what it brings.
For example, it makes RoA by far the best range aoe skill ( even single target maybe .... ) for bows to dps ....
And it's usable with so many things ... please, nerf it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
But it still reduces AoE radius by 30%. And it greatly increases cost of the skill (160%). It is so awesome just because there is just no alternatives for it. For example, you cant use Melee physical damage, Melee damage on full life and Multistrike on RoA. And you cant use GMP/LMP/chain either. You just have no choice.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
with rain of arrow, this gem is one of the best, it goes very well with weapon elemental damage.
My Craft Logs-thread/359202
Does this support gem works with Bear Trap? After the newest patch I only need one trap in my 4l trap array so I have room now for an 3. support gem, not quite sure which one.
Does Bear Trap have an AoE? :P
(when in doubt, check the tags at the top of the Gem description)
well, they have some kind of "trigger range". ^^""
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
well, they have some kind of "trigger range". ^^""

iirc, CAE does not affect or interact with trap trigger range (nor does Increased AoE for that matter).
"Chris wrote:
The "nerfs" in this patch are in response to the rest of the rebalance and so that many builds are simultaneously viable. You can't complain that there are only seven good builds and then complain when we balancing the power level :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info