[2.0] 0-1 mana cost Aegis Aurora Incinerate WIP

"
Kullevi wrote:
Like roachoneonetiming said, yotmato's build is much better vs big hit like that.

If I'm gonna reroll this build, I will propably do tree something like this: http://poeurl.com/zxoSN8P

Sry about your RIP man | -58 Chaos Resist doesn't cut it in a lvl 78+ map with this build. 23k Armour is scary against high physical damage mobs (recently got crit for 4k damage in a monster damage/crit chance/crit multi map from a blue Bonestalker with 30k Armour + Unylieding passive)

Getting 20%+ Chaos Resist is crucial i feel to sustain against high chaos damage mobs.

Keep up the good work!
Level 89 here on warbands with this builds.
5k life, 22k armour and 1k ES.
The build is really a tank, I ran pretty much all the map mods on level 80 maps and the only things I found to be dangerous are those chaos alchemists (I have -30% chaos res) and volatile golems that can one shot you, need to pay attention to rares.
Some combinations of mods can be scary like vuln + crit or -max and added ele damage but for the most part it's face tank everything.
really nice build. damn I really need to find some high int gears.
Last edited by sharbe on Sep 10, 2015, 10:40:24 PM
Have you considered a crafted sai dagger for block ?
Have you also considered going CI ?
Hey coronal, would you mind postibg your gear and jewels please?
I am trying to get more es, just 650 now.. With boots and shield

Cheers
I'm thinking about this setup for trigger gems, Reckoning-Vengeance-LGoH-Increased AOE, or maybe even Endurance charges on melee stun, I'm not sure if the damage is enough to stun the enemies though.

I would also like to use cast on stunned linked to higher level molten shell, life leech ,Conc/Iron will. Lower level molten shell with cwdt is quite useless.

*edit, damn I just found I could not be stunned with this build.
Last edited by sharbe on Sep 11, 2015, 8:50:43 PM
Currently lvl 84 with this build and really enjoying it,kinda made merciless malachai a breeze.I'm using a slightly different gem setup and using flammability to compensate for my lack of a 6l for firepen ,its working pretty good so far and I'm really loving tempest shield+blind.
The extra points I saved from not needing the reduced mana cost for firepen were dropped into hp nodes.

Stats @84
-5k hp
-1k es
-6840 armor in town(16k with grace + determination,gems aren't maxed as yet)
-71% block|53% spellblock w/ tempest shield
-6.5k tt dps

Gear-My chest piece is a little meh :p
Spoiler

crappy video of my malachai fight if anyone cares~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vujBoAWeUsI
Last edited by slothx on Sep 11, 2015, 7:55:15 AM
Damn, love this build it reminds me of my old aegis ci incinerator..

Spoiler

This is my build so far, was going for the vertex 4l since i cant afford a 6l and i get somehow more dmg this way, had to drop firepen though. 3,7k hp only and 1,2k es but tanky as hell..
Curse onhit with tempest shield is awesome and does a good job.. and since i had a free 5l i put a lvl1 cwdt linked to arctic breath, ball lihgtning and lifeleech/gmp in there. lets put it like this if i ever drop low on hp i regen it back in a matter of 1-2 seconds lol. also i can go afk and mobs die to the cwdt after some time
Tanky. as. fuck.
Nice build!!
Last edited by dr460nf1r3 on Sep 12, 2015, 6:05:20 AM
"
dr460nf1r3 wrote:
and since i had a free 5l i put a lvl1 cwdt linked to arctic breath, ball lihgtning and lifeleech/gmp in there. lets put it like this if i ever drop low on hp i regen it back in a matter of 1-2 seconds lol. also i can go afk and mobs die to the cwdt after some time
Tanky. as. fuck.
Nice build!!

The problem with CWDT is that you don't take many damage because you block let's say 70-75% of the time.

I think it is better to go with Vengeance/Reckoning/(optional Riposte in 6L)/Life Gain on Hit/Curse On hit/Elemental Weakness.
In that setup, if you block, you heal and curse.
And if you're hit, you heal and curse too !

I'm using this, and this really works like a charm.
For cursing it is much more effective than Tempest shield (I tried it too).

At last, I suggest to use a Daresso Defiance for the Chest, a 5L is pretty cheap and gives almost full time max Endurance Charges.

"
iSkiv wrote:
"
dr460nf1r3 wrote:
and since i had a free 5l i put a lvl1 cwdt linked to arctic breath, ball lihgtning and lifeleech/gmp in there. lets put it like this if i ever drop low on hp i regen it back in a matter of 1-2 seconds lol. also i can go afk and mobs die to the cwdt after some time
Tanky. as. fuck.
Nice build!!

The problem with CWDT is that you don't take many damage because you block let's say 70-75% of the time.

I think it is better to go with Vengeance/Reckoning/(optional Riposte in 6L)/Life Gain on Hit/Curse On hit/Elemental Weakness.
In that setup, if you block, you heal and curse.
And if you're hit, you heal and curse too !

I'm using this, and this really works like a charm.
For cursing it is much more effective than Tempest shield (I tried it too).

At last, I suggest to use a Daresso Defiance for the Chest, a 5L is pretty cheap and gives almost full time max Endurance Charges.

If I can get chaos res on Elreon rings I will definitely use DD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info