Sweep

Just dont forget some love for Sweep in 3.11.

Ty
Hm, been using this skill in Ritual league, probably one of the 10 only people and the missing bug still happens with multistrike, very noticeable on bosses especially in arenas that move a bit :(. DPS looks good on paper but the misses make it awkward. Is it just me or?
"
The number of targets that Sweep can hit has been increased to 100 (previously 30).

From 3.15 patch note.

Wow I didn't know Sweep has a target limit, why is this piece of information kept hidden from the skill gem?
Last edited by jonojojo on Jul 22, 2021, 12:29:46 AM
Current sweep mana cost is too high with the new support gem mana costs. Leveling with this tool is impractical, due to the high mana cost, and the required auras that my particular build has always had.

I seriously suggest it has it's base mana cost reduced. I've returned to cyclone for the latest patch due to the reduced cost.

I usually play 2h axe/sword slayer.
Last edited by funplayer on Jul 30, 2021, 10:58:10 PM
Why doesn't Sweep work with Ruthless blow? ;/
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Seems that nobody cares about melee but the visual of the skill's area of effect does not match with its actual hitbox. This is very apparent when you have a massive shrine then you have a solid 20-30 radius that wont hit anything even if visually it should. Either that or the skill is just broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info