Mark_GGG wrote:
"
sanddemon wrote:
Does +AoE affect the radius?
Yes
"
sanddemon wrote:
Cast speed or IAS for speed?
Attack speed. All active skills which deal damage based on your weapon are attacks, the others are spells.

Sure it's working that way? Tried putting on IAS gloves and my attack speed under my character screen didn't change (also didn't really notice a difference but 10% is kind of hard to tell). Few also said in-game that it was cast speed...

Also the AoE increase doesn't seem to increase the graphic at all (although I do think it is growing in size, albeit not by much).
Last edited by sanddemon on Jan 6, 2012, 4:47:02 AM
"
sanddemon wrote:
Also the AoE increase doesn't seem to increase the graphic at all (although I do think it is growing in size, albeit not by much).
The graphic can't currently be scaled - curses are pretty much the only things which visually show the AoE increase at the moment.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 8, 2012, 7:37:19 PM
This skill gets blown out of the damn water by the other melee aoes - cleave and ground slam

I dropped it before, tried it again, and it's just plain bad man.

I can't find anyone using this for any reason. Not even the knockback.

Skill needs a lot of work.

First of all, I would ditch the damage penalty completely. Second, I would give it a larger AOE by a bit, because the desyncing in the game causes the move to miss a lot.

If you think that would make it too OP, then I suggest you look at cleave for 2hers or ground slam.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
I gotta say, I think it is broken though. Comparison of what is better or not aside, attack speed doesnt seem to speed it up and for some reason I *never* hit all around me perfectly. I know it has to calculate hit for each, but I'm talking I spam it 8-9 times and the guy right behind me never gets hit once.

I swear it's buggy...
"
sanddemon wrote:
the guy right behind me never gets hit once.
Sweep is a semi-circle attack, not a full 360 swing. Working as intended in that respect.
"
Lo4f wrote:
"
sanddemon wrote:
the guy right behind me never gets hit once.
Sweep is a semi-circle attack, not a full 360 swing. Working as intended in that respect.

You're right, I never noticed the word "partial" next to circle...then wait, what's the purpose of this over ground slam or cleave then? :)

Also the quality on this gem seems to only increase knockback distance - kinda bad upgrade if that's the only addition.
It'a bout 75% of a circle.
Working with this knowledge that it isn't a full circle, it's not as bad (granted, all you do is spam and move your mouse around in a circle to aim better).

Still, quality only adding knockback distance (which I swear isn't working either, most mobs never move) and general concerns of performance in comparison with ground slam and cleave still exists.
actually, increasing the knockback distance on quality is insanely good.
"
faerwin wrote:
actually, increasing the knockback distance on quality is insanely good.

I'd much rather get damage, attack speed, or something more useful considering the knockback doesn't seem to do anything. 99% of the time I run in and spam it on a group and no one even moves. Knockback is clearly not working right..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info