Poe and cigarettes

"
Bars wrote:
If you're vaping, you haven't quit smoking, you've just changed the source.

You're still an addict.

This. Cold turkey is the only way.
I think it's great that we have a topic that is health conscious on the forums, well done to the OP for starting it!

Thanks also to the numerous people that have provided their own experiences, it always helps to know you're not alone in dealing with something like this. It's also interesting to read, that while some people are very passionate about their way being the only true way, there were a variety of different approaches that worked.

People are typically very complex and are motivated by many different things in many different combinations. To assume a problem like addiction is a simple one with a simple solution is being overly simplistic. So for anyone looking to quit, read through this thread, go talk to your local Doctor (rather than the arm chair Witch Doctors we have here), and then adopt whatever technique you think will work best for you.

Giving up smoking is one of the best things you can do for yourself and your family, ever!

Know also that your PoE family here will also support you every step of the way and we'll help to pick you up if you stumble.
nicotine gum. Lots and lots of cancer safe nicotine gum.
"
Gator1982 wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

You're still an addict.

Bullshit repeated.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
Gator1982 wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

You're still an addict.

Bullshit repeated.

No its a fact. And people who keep using nicotine in any form ary waaay more likely to start smoking again. I know it from experience and watching friends who "quit" by starting that vapor shit. Vapo, gum, tablets its all same shit and same addiction. Maby you should read some facts about nicotine.
I used to smoke pack a day while playing for years. Then i just quit. After few months i was totally non smoker and it has beign few years now without any nicotine. My best advice for quiting would be to be positive about it and dont use nicotine in any form.
baxter
"
Laskinaama wrote:

No its a fact. And people who keep using nicotine in any form ary waaay more likely to start smoking again. I know it from experience and watching friends who "quit" by starting that vapor shit. Vapo, gum, tablets its all same shit and same addiction. Maby you should read some facts about nicotine.

There are liquids with ZERO nicotine. Get it? Zero. So read your shit up first. As i said: Bullshit. Repeated.
And stop that fact = me and some friends = proof nonsense.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
Laskinaama wrote:

There are liquids with ZERO nicotine. Get it? Zero. So read your shit up first. As i said: Bullshit. Repeated.
And stop that fact = me and some friends = proof nonsense.

Well why would you vape some liquid that has no nicotine? Makes as much sense as a cock flavored lollipop. Why the fuck would you suck on some vapor that has nothing? But i ques it looks cool for you kids or something retarted like that.
And no i dont base my facts on me and my friends alone. I have read couple of books about smoking and nicotine and any person with half a brain and internet can learn some facts about nicotine in minutes. But personally i have noticed that 9/10 who stop smoking with vaporizers or other nicotine products soon start smoking again. With the difference that now they also vape indoors when they are not smoking outdoors.
Last edited by Laskinaama on Aug 11, 2015, 12:28:23 AM
"
Laskinaama wrote:

Well why would you vape some liquid that has no nicotine? Makes as much sense as a cock flavored lollipop. Why the fuck would you suck on some vapor that has nothing? But i ques it looks cool for you kids or something retarted like that.

Oh I don't know, perhaps the same reason that people use methodone in order to ween themselves off heroin? A less harmful chemical substitute that can assist in breaking a habit and addiction in concert with other support methods.

But we're not trying to trick you into trying one of our lollipops if you're content with the real thing ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info