0.10.1 Patch Notes

Good job!
Thanks so much for this perfect, hardcore game!

Im amazed by what this game brings to the table... You guys are far more superior to the people down @ activision/blizzard.
Great job GGG :)

Think about summary of Passive Skill Tree
The new gem artwork is awesome!
New gems-look is amazing!

need I say more GGG?

Keep up the good work and keep making people happy - you deserve all the encomiums and praises for your dedication.

I actually have some faith for the future of gaming now.

Regards from Wraeclast.
1337 21gn17ur3
Awesome! Can't wait to check out the new skill gem art.
Grant us eyes.
I dont like the new gem art so much.

I love that you KNOW what skill it is just by looking on them (great work!) but not beeing able to make out the difference between support gems and normal one kind of is a bad thing.

I also have the feeling that the gem graphic is not as neat as it was before. Maybe it is because it was smaller before but pre-patche they looked way mor polished. More 3D. More digital. Also the golden borders make them look very flat on some gems. More like toys than precious stones.

Maybe i need to get used to it and than will be able to see the positive of the change.

D.
Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
I haven't actually logged in to check this out, but I've seen some pictures.

With 3 stash tabs and counting filled with gems I was hoping for a feature like this, but my idea was a bit more suble. I was thinking something like the current gems with an icon engraved in each one showing the specific skill. The golden borders and art is a bit much I think.

Also if you can't tell support gems and normal gems apart anymore like Daijanus says that's not a very optimal change.
"
Fixed a bug where monsters affected by the Energy Shield aura would get too much Energy Shield in multiplayer games

Great, great, great. Thx GGG!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
TwiiK wrote:
Also if you can't tell support gems and normal gems apart anymore like Daijanus says that's not a very optimal change.

You can, all good :)
✠ ✠

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info