0.10.1 Patch Notes

"
Rnew1990 wrote:

I would really like for Item Graphics to actually Replicate or resemble what they look like when you wear it. +1 if you agree.

I do know a lot of work and thought is going into the updated graphics and alot of items do match the gfx when you wear them but here is an example..

- New Graphic for "Angelic kite sheild" previously named Angel kite sheild

The sheild doesn't really look anything like the item in my inventory, i get the idea that there is an angel on it now but the whole thing was reworked when the previous graphic was pretty nice.

- Old graphic for Angelic kite sheild

i am not saying it didn't need an update but at least it used to look the same as the item in the inventory.
Last edited by Rnew1990 on Feb 12, 2013, 10:24:42 PM
Only thing I don't like about this patch is how hard it is to distinguish support gem from active gem.
"
Chris wrote:
Increased the non-percentage Armour values on item mods to be the same as Evasion.

Is this retroactive or only for newly generated items?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 12, 2013, 10:40:44 PM
Call me crazy but I don't like the new gem art.

I am color blind, as is 8% of the entire human population on earth.

The gems and sockets were already a huge problem in this game due to the fact that the developers have paid no mind to the green/red shades they use.
IGN: Narbays
the devs have tried to help color blind players but there is only so much they can do. how does adding Gold effects to gems make it harder for color blind to distinguish?..

although i do agree its harder to tell support gem from skill gem now
I would still like items to look as they are described. Painted tower shields should be rainbow painted like they were before, now they are just another slab of plain metal.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
1.) The new patch is mega awesome !!!!!

2.) I love the design for the gems and it solves one problem: storing/sorting them nicely

__BUT__

a) still there is the old problem with FINDING the right gem u need quickly in your stash, cuz you still can not really remember well what is what easily, especially if u have accumulated plenty of gems and thus have to hover over each of them. I hope one day the gems will see a further improvement as to being more easily recognizable in the stash and thus found faster if searched for...

b) now it's much harder to tell support from skill gem.....

overall I have to say that I am a bit disappointed of the "gem-improvement" because it doesn't show farsight...feels like it was done in a rush, just to have some change, but without really tackling the problems players have with the gems in terms of convenience. Respect for the hard work of redesigning all the gems, but it was done without thinking ahead. sorry...don't wanna sound harsh, dear GGG!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Feb 12, 2013, 11:57:50 PM
Meh.

I was building a stunbuild like the one Kripp used but with a ranger and BM. Now i have to rebuild everything without destroying my current progress in the 8hrs im at work ): Too bad we didn't get the patchnotes a few days in advance.
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
Last edited by Leivi on Feb 13, 2013, 12:25:14 AM
nice
Please fix desync.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info