0.10.1 Patch Notes

Oh damn! Thanks GGG, keep up the great work, love you all!
#NeverGoing90
"
Karinst wrote:
"
Chypre wrote:
"
Some recipes for upgrading maps produce a different map than they did previously.

What is this about?

I guess this is about the 3 same maps -> higher lvl map recipe. Since they added some new maps etc, they're using the patch notes to warn people who may be relying on the old map types for those recipes.

I remember in CB I just couldn't cope with one type of maps on my char, so I always kept them for those upgrades only, since they upgraded into something better suited for me.

Thanks, I didn't even know that was a recipe because I just got into maps and am under-leveled.
Keep the fixes coming GGG keep on pwning :)
When does shadow dual claw get a nice AoE =/

otherwise, keep it up GGG :D
PoE-D3-WoW-Tribes:Ascend-Minecraft-SC2-TES(O) <3
I am but a boulder in the tide...
Looks tasty.
All I have to say is, this patch better not start crashing my PC again, due to these sound changes.
I know i am new here , but i would to say

Path of Exile is good or even very good , maybe sometimes frustrating but it has very reassuring future , at least that's how i see it .

Will the game be monthly subscription when it will be released or is this game only a project? , i know it's very early to say this.

Thanks for the great work and good luck , good work too :)

Have to say the shop right now is very expensive , as a disabled person i can only go 40$ , but i went 20$ .

R.I.P - LagMasta 25 LvL [1st HC Exile]
Nice patch.
As always GGG great job
Hey, could you please add a feature so that the program remembers which darn monitor it was last run on? It's annoying to have to move the thing about every launch on a multi monitor system, cheers :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info