0.10.1 Patch Notes

"
Chypre wrote:
"
Some recipes for upgrading maps produce a different map than they did previously.

What is this about?

I guess this is about the 3 same maps -> higher lvl map recipe. Since they added some new maps etc, they're using the patch notes to warn people who may be relying on the old map types for those recipes.

I remember in CB I just couldn't cope with one type of maps on my char, so I always kept them for those upgrades only, since they upgraded into something better suited for me.
good job ggg :)))
so... i noticed the lioneye's watch music is very different now. how much of the music has been changed?
Last edited by arc1928 on Feb 12, 2013, 6:43:02 PM
"
Sikab wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
There's another big aesthetic change not documented in these notes that I and a few other Alpha-peeps noticed immediately.

It has made this my favourite patch to date.

Kudos if you get it.

pls just say what it is :) i cant play for several hours... i'm at work :(

It's aural and when I say 'immediately', I really mean it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
woop, patch filled with eye candy :)
GGG wins the Internet.

Best Patch ever!
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1
Features/Content:
  • All skill gems and support gems have received new art.

YES :D.
Full chest of green gems ... was realy hard to find THAT singel right one I wanted that moment ;).

Ergs. 430 MB patch :(. Will need some time with my 230 kb/s connection ... afk coffee.
Last edited by Schakar on Feb 12, 2013, 6:45:27 PM
Lots of appreciation for GGG! GG GGG!
loving this game!! keep up the great work GGG!!!
Where her mouth should have been, there was only a whirling, black void.
wow. what can i say you guys are amazing this patch is incredible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info