0.10.1 Patch Notes

Hey, could you please add a feature so that the program remembers which darn monitor it was last run on? It's annoying to have to move the thing about every launch on a multi monitor system, cheers :)
Omg you guys need to get some sleep! :) This is an amazing pace of patch release..!
One thing I would want to see though, is a "working on for next patch" thread!
This would make it more exciting to wait for next patch and we will be even more involved in your work! (Though we are already more involved than any other game I have played! :))

Keep it up! Love
"
Towik wrote:

Will the game be monthly subscription when it will be released or is this game only a project? , i know it's very early to say this.

The game is free forever.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
cant wait to test it all ingame, hate my slow connection:/
<3 GGG
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
Wow I love the new gems :)
GG GGG ^_^
"
Towik wrote:
I know i am new here , but i would to say

Path of Exile is good or even very good , maybe sometimes frustrating but it has very reassuring future , at least that's how i see it .

Will the game be monthly subscription when it will be released or is this game only a project? , i know it's very early to say this.

Thanks for the great work and good luck , good work too :)

Have to say the shop right now is very expensive , as a disabled person i can only go 40$ , but i went 20$ .

It's a free 2 play game! :) Always
Did you change the way minions behave?
LOL at gems.
I still cant believe the work done. I will miss the old ones... but definitely the new ones are really really cool.

GJob and thx!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Loving the new gem artwork, though it feels like the colours could need a little bit of tweaking. Mostly referring the new golden additions, they don't seem to mesh perfectly with the gems, but the artwork itself is great!

Edit: Looking at it again, it's actually mostly the support gems. They all (at least in my stash) have a very thick golden outline now, which kind of makes them lose their 3d feel.
Last edited by boof on Feb 12, 2013, 6:54:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info