Am I hoarding too much? :-p

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
No need for so much shit. Prefer liquidity.

That would require me to trade, so not an option :-p

I think I've traded for 6 items over my 1.5 years in PoE... I prefer largely self-found, but to do that you need to store for eventualities. As it is, I can by and large equip any new build I try with at least 'decent' equipment, and often 'good' or 'very good'...
"
viciousnugget wrote:
7/10 on the hoarder scale. I am currently about 5/10 and trying hard to be 6/10.

My personal stash is pretty well organized but the guild stash... I don't have the time to sort through all that. It's currently at like 90 pages and almost half of those are remove only. Many are gems or rings/ammys and you can't ctrl+click from guild stash to inventory.

I am very glad they added the stash search function. Next to item filters that is probably my favourite QoL improvement that I've noticed since I came back.

Delegate some Guild Officer to help out, mebbe a tab a day. Any progress beats NO progress. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
You need help mate, a lot of help
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
You need help mate, a lot of help

Not really...
I hoard stuff quite well on my own :-D
I generally just burn currency every time I make a new char instead of using keeping organized pages of levelling gear. Only have 16 stash tabs and I'd rather waste game currency than real currency =P
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Nasreth wrote:
I generally just burn currency every time I make a new char instead of using keeping organized pages of levelling gear. Only have 16 stash tabs and I'd rather waste game currency than real currency =P

I don't consider supporting a game I like as 'waste' :-p

Other online games usually expect me to pay a monthly fee to support the game, so I apply the same logic for PoE and pay $20 now and then. If we don't pay, the game will go away...
So far I've bought ~14 $20 packs, which is roughly one per month, comparable to other games' monthly fees.
at least your stash is clean, unlike mine that is a non-organized clusterfuck
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Nasreth wrote:

I don't consider supporting a game I like as 'waste' :-p

Other online games usually expect me to pay a monthly fee to support the game, so I apply the same logic for PoE and pay $20 now and then. If we don't pay, the game will go away...
So far I've bought ~14 $20 packs, which is roughly one per month, comparable to other games' monthly fees.

I meant waste on a need-based level. I don't *need* the stash tabs, I just got lazy and bought them.

I have no qualms with supporting games you like. I've already spent $50 on this game and if I'm still playing in a few months I'll probably spend some more :)
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
I never play standard, My standard has 300+ tabs roll over including T1 uniques, Legacy perfect mali's BoR and probably 1k + ex + 15+ et's.

You can never hoard too much. One day I might care enough to sort it.
Last edited by Neode995 on Aug 3, 2015, 3:34:06 PM
I use 16 tabs for Chaos and Regal recipe.... I'd say I'm about 4/10 on the hoarder scale but I'm definitely a 8/10 on the order-freak scale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info