Am I hoarding too much? :-p

In addition to this (there are 91 stash tabs in the animation), I have 5 currently unused stash tabs... and will probably get even more soon... :-p
http://i.imgur.com/VXbjnLv.gifv
Last edited by Cyzax on Aug 2, 2015, 7:53:24 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:
In addition to this (there are 91 stash tabs in the animation), I have 5 currently unused stash tabs... and will probably get even more soon... :-p
http://i.imgur.com/VXbjnLv.gifv

...wow...
Sorting by item type isn't as efficient as sorting by requirement.... at least in my experience.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Sorting by item type isn't as efficient as sorting by requirement.... at least in my experience.

You mean STR, DEX, INT, and the combinations?
I do that within each equipment group, usually 4 columns for each...
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You mean STR, DEX, INT, and the combinations?
I do that within each equipment group, usually 4 columns for each...

I'd suggest going the other way... Tabs for Dex, Int/Dex, etc. and sort those tabs by either item type or required level.

The brain naturally filters item type more easily than it does abstracts like level requirement or attribute requirement. I look at a page of crap and I can pick out the gloves quite easily... but if I look at a page of gloves, it's harder to see the requirements for using them.
Man I have 42 tabs and I thought I held onto a lot of stuff.

I have one tab each for Green/Blue/Red gems, and a tab for Vaal and Quality gems (shared)

Frankly I clear out my tabs every once in a while, usually accompanied by a large glass of wine :)

Don't be afraid to vendor useless stuff either.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
7/10 on the hoarder scale. I am currently about 5/10 and trying hard to be 6/10.

My personal stash is pretty well organized but the guild stash... I don't have the time to sort through all that. It's currently at like 90 pages and almost half of those are remove only. Many are gems or rings/ammys and you can't ctrl+click from guild stash to inventory.

I am very glad they added the stash search function. Next to item filters that is probably my favourite QoL improvement that I've noticed since I came back.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
If you a woman you perfectly normal. If you a guy seek help!!:D
If you enjoy collecting things then go for it. You;re organized and your tabs don't look like any dead bodies or rats will be crawling out the folds any time soon. Hoarders are loved by GGG, they support us fully and look forward to our tab sales very much.e
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

You don't need multiple types of every single weapon base in existence with every single type of possible flask combinations of all bases.

Even if you want leveling gear for every alt, a couple of pages of uniques mostly covers everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info