Am I hoarding too much? :-p

moves too fast, also I really wish you could pause this
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
DoubleU wrote:
Man I have 42 tabs and I thought I held onto a lot of stuff.

I have one tab each for Green/Blue/Red gems, and a tab for Vaal and Quality gems (shared)

Frankly I clear out my tabs every once in a while, usually accompanied by a large glass of wine :)

Don't be afraid to vendor useless stuff either.

Thanks... I may try that at some point if I can get myself motivated enough to reorder that much :-p

And believe me, the current stuff is all at least 'very decent', and I used to try out lots of builds and liked having the stuff to do it without trading :-p
"
peachii wrote:
If you enjoy collecting things then go for it. You;re organized and your tabs don't look like any dead bodies or rats will be crawling out the folds any time soon. Hoarders are loved by GGG, they support us fully and look forward to our tab sales very much.e

The main reason I've got that many (apart from the hoarder instinct) is that I like the game, and want to support it :-p

I don't much care about visual effects though, so I've basically just bought more stash space when I figured it was time for another payment of $20.
Last edited by Cyzax on Aug 3, 2015, 12:41:16 PM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
moves too fast, also I really wish you could pause this

At least when using FireFox, you can right-click the sequence and slow it down or pause it.
There's also a 'show controls' option where you'll get a slider.

This should work in other browsers too as it is standard flash...
Last edited by Cyzax on Aug 2, 2015, 4:11:35 PM
MMmmm.... All those yummy Alterations just waiting to be made.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
I have a rule IRL and IGL. if I dont use something for 3 months its goes in the garbage. May help u haha

" garbage" in poe terms is sell it or vendor

I have like 27 tabs too. but 3/4 are sales tabs. No need for so much shit. Prefer liquidity.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 2, 2015, 7:39:09 PM
Almost a carbon copy of my stash, except my tabs are all 100% full and i cant buy any more because i also have 100+ remove-onlies.

HALP
i found this disturbingly beautiful...

wth.

i thought i was the shit with my 30 unorganized tabs
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
16 tabs here :)

but I might get some more soon, but would never need that amount I mostly play temp hardcore leagues
"
Burmeister99 wrote:
If you a woman you perfectly normal. If you a guy seek help!!:D

I resent that statement! Haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info