Am I hoarding too much? :-p

7 eastern time on A&E

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Am I hoarding too much? :-p

yes.....
"
I use 16 tabs for Chaos and Regal recipe.... I'd say I'm about 4/10 on the hoarder scale but I'm definitely a 8/10 on the order-freak scale.

Why so many? Since I'm limited by Amulets and Rings, I keep a page for each, each page has three sets (2 un-ID, 1 ID). I only ID 'perfect' Amulets/Rings of the useful types. A bit of space on each page is allocated for the un-id Amulet recipe ingredients and extra Belts/Amulets/Rings I may have from time to time...
Having fun? Able to afford the cost of the tabs without suffering in your real life?

If yes to the above, no, you are not hoarding too much. Have fun and enjoy!

Of course, I like to hoard, too. ; )
- Rose

Perandus, Hardcore, Standard, and Races
Solo - Self-Found, since Jan 2013
Cyzax its faster for recipes to have a tab for each type eg gloves/hat etc. Im hoarding to much I admit it.
"
Fhark wrote:
Cyzax its faster for recipes to have a tab for each type eg gloves/hat etc. Im hoarding to much I admit it.

I only use three recipes regularly... plus of.c. the 3xMap recipe...

Chaos orb (id and un-id)
Regal orb (id and un-id)
Un-id amulet

And I arrange the tabs for them like this:
Spoiler

I have three full sets in progress on each page (one page for chaos, one for regal), and use the remaining space for extra of the rarest items I may have (belts, rings and amulets), plus the un-id amulet recipe. Once a set is complete, I vendor it immediately.

I don't find I need more than that. Excess armour/weapons are id'd and vendored since there's always plenty of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info