Dominating Blow

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2024, 6:27:40 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm using this with my Templar (Summoner+Minion Instability); the wording on the skill made me think that it should work with the keystone, but for now it doesn't last very much so I couldn't verify it.

In general, this is very useful upon entering a new dungeon, since we still don't have a summon skill that doesn't require corpses, and a quickly converted ally can help in that sense.

I also like the fact that the skill is affected by the Increased Duration support gem. Is it affected by minion support gems as well?
Got beta key on 15/11/2011, thanks dave01
Last edited by Githian on Dec 6, 2011, 1:23:16 PM
1. Skill converts enemy if killed* with dominating blow. Why is it possible to convert crab (spitter with a shell). He is not dying.... just loosing shell.
*or killed shorly after getting hit by dominating blow

2. If you convert chieftain (big gorilla in act2) they still call small apes which are hostile. Im not 100% sure of this bug, couse it is very hard to lure 1 chieftain -> convert -> find enemy near some trees -> make converted chieftain call apes. All without another chieftain anywhere near. But I'm 99% sure that this converted bastard have betrayed me!
Last edited by erenhardt on Dec 8, 2011, 7:25:49 PM
"
Githian wrote:
I'm using this with my Templar (Summoner+Minion Instability); the wording on the skill made me think that it should work with the keystone, but for now it doesn't last very much so I couldn't verify it.
It should be, but it's hard to pull off because the converted have a time limit.

"
Githian wrote:
I also like the fact that the skill is affected by the Increased Duration support gem. Is it affected by minion support gems as well?
Yes.
"
erenhardt wrote:
2. If you convert chieftain (big gorilla in act2) they still call small apes which are hostile. Im not 100% sure of this bug, couse it is very hard to lure 1 chieftain -> convert -> find enemy near some trees -> make converted chieftain call apes. All without another chieftain anywhere near. But I'm 99% sure that this converted bastard have betrayed me!
A known issue which also occurs with the spectres of them. Currently filed in the low priority / hilarious pile, but we'll get it eventually, I'm sure.
This skill is humorous with +% duration gem. Especially if you get yourself a speed aura homeboy.
Im a bit confused now - my gem shows two distinct modifications concerning physical damage not just one:

Unavailable

(Sorry, still had the gem in my weapon. It is the the one on the left.)
Could you explain to me stoopid nincompoop what this gem is doing to my physical damage? Thanks. =)
"
Mantar wrote:
Im a bit confused now - my gem shows two distinct modifications concerning physical damage not just one:

Unavailable

(Sorry, still had the gem in my weapon. It is the the one on the left.)
Could you explain to me stoopid nincompoop what this gem is doing to my physical damage? Thanks. =)

18%+15%=33% ED
It is how the tooltip works. This will be changed someday
"
erenhardt wrote:

18%+15%=33% ED
It is how the tooltip works. This will be changed someday
Incorrect.
The "increased damage" is a regular modifier, additive with other modifiers. The "total damage" is a multiplicative modifier.
How long does this skill last normally? Where do you find this information? Sounds like a cool skill and i will be giving Feedack as soon as i get it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info