Dominating Blow

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2024, 6:27:40 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Githian wrote:
I'm using this with my Templar (Summoner+Minion Instability); the wording on the skill made me think that it should work with the keystone, but for now it doesn't last very much so I couldn't verify it.
It should be, but it's hard to pull off because the converted have a time limit.

"
Githian wrote:
I also like the fact that the skill is affected by the Increased Duration support gem. Is it affected by minion support gems as well?
Yes.
"
erenhardt wrote:
2. If you convert chieftain (big gorilla in act2) they still call small apes which are hostile. Im not 100% sure of this bug, couse it is very hard to lure 1 chieftain -> convert -> find enemy near some trees -> make converted chieftain call apes. All without another chieftain anywhere near. But I'm 99% sure that this converted bastard have betrayed me!
A known issue which also occurs with the spectres of them. Currently filed in the low priority / hilarious pile, but we'll get it eventually, I'm sure.
"
erenhardt wrote:

18%+15%=33% ED
It is how the tooltip works. This will be changed someday
Incorrect.
The "increased damage" is a regular modifier, additive with other modifiers. The "total damage" is a multiplicative modifier.
"
M3phisto wrote:
How long does this skill last normally? Where do you find this information? Sounds like a cool skill and i will be giving Feedack as soon as i get it :)

This can be found on quests for Str, StrInt, and Int characters at high levels - It first appears on Difficulty 2 Brutus for Marauders.
Balance & Design
Increased (and reduced) is used for additive increases.
More (and less) is used for multiplicative increases.
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
On a related note, is it intended that multiple copies of the Dominating Blow skill gem won't allow you to summon more total minions than the one with the highest minion limit?
Yes. There's a bug currently with Raise Zombie that causes multiple gems to break the limit, but Dominating Blow and Raise Spectre are not affected by this bug and have the correct functionality.
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
Also, I had one Dominating Blow successfully linked to Multiple Projectiles, Faster Projectiles, and Pierce without any obvious benefits. I think I read something about minion animations not updating to display this properly despite this actually working, though...
They work, but because they only apply the stats server-side, you won't see the effect on the client. So when you dominate a monster with a projectile spell/attack, it will fire multiple projectiles, but your client will only display one. If you watch carefully you might see them actually hitting multiple things, though.
No, but skill duration increases will increase how long the dominated minion lasts.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info