[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

Enjoying the build OP thank you.

Just wondering why you went with HOI for COH instead of HOT?

Are there any advantages in going with HOI is it coz HOT procs too slow?

Cheers
"
MaxClip wrote:
Enjoying the build OP thank you.

Just wondering why you went with HOI for COH instead of HOT?

Are there any advantages in going with HOI is it coz HOT procs too slow?

Cheers

I did actually test HoT instead of HoI once, my impression was that it's worse at cursing since we have to get too close to monsters. The obvious benefit is that you can curse bosses more reliably, but HoI is also better for clear-speed because of the explosion damage so I have a strong preference for it.
before i changed color on chest i used ( added ice ) and herald of ice.
with phys to light gem is better use light - procing and keeeping charges is almost same. dont see rly big difference but i didnt watch specialy that. so nice idea to test:-D propably light dmg with thunder have little more dps but will check only proc ( 1k or something isnt important )
So I ripped at lvl 81 on a 74 mines map (Crit with poison on hit while attacking corrupting blood. My HP Dissapeared so fast I couldnt even pot in time (maybe was a little drunk).

Still one of the strongest builds I have EVER run in this game...considering rerolling another one as it was so much fun. Might take a break though, I dunno.

I recommend not running poison on hit with crit maps...especially with no chaos resist on gear.
How do you counter being stunned?
Have you thought of using cast when stunned?
Laihduttakaa.
i have this problem when i started but today i can rly say it: its about your reflex and for bleeding i have 2 flask:-P one finger insta on life ( with blleding )
"
Einea5mk wrote:
How do you counter being stunned?
Have you thought of using cast when stunned?

Yeh agreed, anyone here with extensive knowledge about stun and its mechanics especially implications on this build? Sorry I am a very casual player..

Such as how energy shield interacts with stun and how cws compare to cwdt?

Chaos damage is definately the weakest point in this build in higher more difficult maps. Trying to gear towards some chaos res and it's hard for the poor like me.

CHeers
Still having mana issues at 1k ES. Can you check my character please?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SpiritsKyle/characters
"
SpiritsKyle wrote:
Still having mana issues at 1k ES. Can you check my character please?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SpiritsKyle/characters

You never read the OP it seems, you need blood dance boots for this build to work. Also I wouldnt go EB until around 1.5K+ ES (Easy with 200 helm 300 shield 100 on chest)
can
be viable for this build?
ign: PlasticSupporter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info