[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

hi how did u made your imp dagger 2 green and 1 red ?
Since when is it hard to change colors on items? Especially with Vorici, but even without him, it's easy to get greens on a Dagger.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I don't think, EK can proc the "+3 Energy Shield per enemy hit" from your jewels? Pretty sure I've tested that before.
"
Mohos wrote:
Where are you getting frenzy charges from tho and power chargers? wat skill is getting them or somee node than im obviously missing here for some reason?

Power charges come from Herald of Ice explosions. You will have them up for like 90% of the map, but it will run out on sinlge-target bosses with no adds and such. This is why I say power charges are unreliable and I don't invest in any on the tree. Don't get me wrong, having the 3 charges up is very nice but it's not worth investing more points into since we don't have a reliable way to sustain them in single-target battles.

"
wearing a 6L Soul Mantle is a good idea ?

I don't think so, why would you.

"
warbe310 wrote:
what do you think about using Clear Mind jewel?

It's not good in this case, the whole reason we take EB is to reserve all our mana and get a lot of utility from running 2 offensive and 1 defensive aura.

"
Alabugin wrote:
How is regular reflect in 73+ maps (not the map mod)? Have you taken this to high maps yet? I just ripped on my phys wander and I was considering doing something different. I havent used EK in forever, and crit was always a deathsentence in HC leagues with it.

Phys reflect might as well not even exist (because of phys to light gem). Ele reflect brings me down to around half-hp, it just requires proper flask use. You can't really off-screen yourself either because while the EK range is huge with faster proj, it's not that huge. TL;DR reflect not really a problem, I wouldn't do reflect maps though just out of convenience.

I've done up to 76 maps, I've done tons of 20 exile maps and I've killed almost all the bosses. It's a strong build, definitely capable of handling high level maps and scales well even into the later levels.
Last edited by D_nasty on Aug 6, 2015, 12:16:22 AM
You should consider swapping faster attacks for additional accuracy. With little dex your chance to hit is very low, so missing a whirl blade + fortify may put your char in a dire situation.

Also, for a 4L single target setup I suggest Glacial Cascade.
"
i8037 wrote:
You should consider swapping faster attacks for additional accuracy. With little dex your chance to hit is very low, so missing a whirl blade + fortify may put your char in a dire situation.

Faster attacks is to make it into a reliable movement skill. Dropping this is out of the question.
"
Alabugin wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:

Faster attacks is to make it into a reliable movement skill. Dropping this is out of the question.

You're taking a HUUUGE risk jumping into a pack with 70% chance to proc Fortify. Also, quality on Whirl Blades already gives attack speed.

Even if you wanna keep Faster Attacks, you can relocate your Whirl Blades setup to Blood Dance, making it a 4L with Whirl Blades - Fortify - Faster Attacks - qual Additional Accuracy.
"
i8037 wrote:
"
Alabugin wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:

You're taking a HUUUGE risk jumping into a pack with 70% chance to proc Fortify. Also, quality on Whirl Blades already gives attack speed.

Even if you wanna keep Faster Attacks, you can relocate your Whirl Blades setup to Blood Dance, making it a 4L with Whirl Blades - Fortify - Faster Attacks - qual Additional Accuracy.

Wait...why are we jumping into packs in the first place? This build has a lot of range, and whirling blades is primarily used for re-positioning. Fortify is a nice bonus, but its unnecessary to put yourself in melee range in order to take advantage of it.
so when can u start using EB , im kinda new , how much ES u need ?
"
LoaDdo wrote:
so when can u start using EB , im kinda new , how much ES u need ?

I took EB + ZO (you take them both at the same time) sometime around the late 60's, you have to upgrade a couple pieces like shield and helm to have 200+ ES on each. I'd say 1k ES is a good benchmark? If you are unsure, take EB+ZO and see if you can sustain. If you can't just unspecc it until you gain a few more levels or upgrade some more ES gear. Remember that you have to be wearing blood dance boots when you skill into EB + ZO, it also helps if you have the life % regen nodes and life/es% nodes I took on the tree when you are skilling into EB + ZO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info