[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

"
nowai27 wrote:
can
be viable for this build?

Its a really strong addition i found, the Chaos resist is very nice too. You dont lose that much ES And HP for it. Just gotta make up the resists on other pieces of gear.
that ring is nice but USELESS - chaos ress + dmg super but lose 15% life?? no thx
"
Charlieezed wrote:
that ring is nice but USELESS - chaos ress + dmg super but lose 15% life?? no thx

I agree with this. I actually bought a perfect ming's heart to test out, the dps increase wasn't enough for me to makeup for the loss of Es and life. Additionaly, dps will not be your problem with this build so ming's has really one purpose: chaos res, which isn't that great for a ring slot.

"
MaxClip wrote:
"
Einea5mk wrote:
How do you counter being stunned?
Have you thought of using cast when stunned?

Yeh agreed, anyone here with extensive knowledge about stun and its mechanics especially implications on this build? Sorry I am a very casual player..

Such as how energy shield interacts with stun and how cws compare to cwdt?

Chaos damage is definately the weakest point in this build in higher more difficult maps. Trying to gear towards some chaos res and it's hard for the poor like me.

CHeers

We are a ranged character who can destroy things before they reach us, so we don't build around getting stunned BUT, you get a little stun recovery on your belt like mine and it will make a noticeable difference.
Last edited by D_nasty on Aug 15, 2015, 6:11:28 PM
Atziri can kill?
can Hypothermia be a viable option (instead of FF), since we chill on hit with AA?
it gives us a high boost of dmg + 10 chance to freeze (we also have +5 chance to freeze
from passive "elementalist") what do u think?
ign: PlasticSupporter
Last edited by nowai27 on Aug 16, 2015, 2:56:44 PM
Can u also tell me what flasks do u use?
ign: PlasticSupporter
Last edited by nowai27 on Aug 16, 2015, 4:27:40 PM
solid build all around, how do you keep your frenzy charges up?
"
KidTravailler wrote:
solid build all around, how do you keep your frenzy charges up?

Blood Dance
I have been tampering around with dropping Phys to Light in favor of Added Chaos Damage. I first did this because I rolled a high light resist map (80%) so threw in a lvl 19 added chaos. I noticed the damage increase IMMEDIATELY despite the loss of shock. Also with Atziri's Promise flask I can heal from almost no life to full instantly on a whole pack (even noticable single target leech since you are doing like 3K Crits on chaos alone).

Phys reflect is a bit more dangerous though, but if you see it and hit granite + atziri's promise flask I dont notice it at all.

It really makes killing those pesky elemental resist mobs a cake walk.
Last edited by Alabugin on Aug 19, 2015, 2:20:59 PM
"
nowai27 wrote:
can Hypothermia be a viable option (instead of FF), since we chill on hit with AA?
it gives us a high boost of dmg + 10 chance to freeze (we also have +5 chance to freeze
from passive "elementalist") what do u think?

Your chance to freeze is your crit chance basically. Hypothermia would be a good damage boost, but not at the expense of faster projectiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info