Blood Rage

"
sanleon wrote:
I bet 5 ex to this skill isnt going to be fixed until october

Thanks GGG you just made me lose 5ex lol

Btw, i have a question: My blood rage lvl 18 is 10% life leech from physical attacks, so with inner force it should be 11.8% life leech but in the toolip is down to 11%. Is this intended?

I mean now life leech gem show decimals for example. Thanks again for the fix!!!!!!!
Last edited by sanleon on Jun 7, 2013, 5:41:52 AM
Finally a fix !!!
( I have to change my link to put back increased duration now lol )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Just wondering, wouldn't it just be easier to have blood rage to continuously drain your health until you turn it off? A toggle mechanic, like auras.

This would solve the whole "increased duration" not working. Also it is just kind of annoying to recast because it fell off when you're running around looking for mobs.

I think it also gives more control to the player and responsibility to watch their own health and buffs.

It feels counteractive and honestly just plain dumb to pop blood rage, and if you're say low on health due to burst to get constantly drained without being able to control when to turn it off other than waiting.

The problem I run into a lot is: I am killing, killing, and then running around looking for monsters, and mid way through the fight it just falls off. I have to run out of the fight (cause I am a melee 2h build) recast blood rage, and try to get back in.
It ruins the flow of the fight, and it is not worthwhile to recast mid-fight, I found it better to not cast blood rage and just continue the fight without it.

Also I think quality should simply be: 0.5% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit while blood rage active. So at max 20 quality, it only gives a 10% chance to gain a frenzy charge when attacking a mob.

This would be nice to help sustain frenzy charges on bosses, for those who use blood rage as their main source of gaining these charges.

To give more information about what build I play:
I play a 2h staff lightning strike spec, currently level 82.
I can post my build and gear if needed.
IGN: Zanyu
**-=Zanyu's Jewelry Shop=-** Buy 2 get 1 free special!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/424110
-=Zanyu's Weapon and Armor Shop=-
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417148
Last edited by Zanyu on Jun 24, 2013, 5:05:42 PM
a recent patch fixed bloodrage's lack of keeping boosts for refreshes...
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It's rather easy to get the degeneration to neglible levels. For one, don't grab IF if you can't support it.

Any advice on how to do that? You mean through +chaos res? (new player)
"
luj1 wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It's rather easy to get the degeneration to neglible levels. For one, don't grab IF if you can't support it.

yes chaos res, but also regen like the %hp regen from the passive tree.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
luj1 wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

yes chaos res, but also regen like the %hp regen from the passive tree.

So as a Shadow who doesn't have those nodes close, im pretty much f***d ?
"
luj1 wrote:
So as a Shadow who doesn't have those nodes close, im pretty much f***d ?
shadows can go north to either CI or the sum total of 24% chaos res near ci between shadow and witch... then there is chaos resistance from high level equipment and you have life leech from gear as well to counter the degen. life regen from items won't be enough for you specifically unless your hp is for some reason low.

edit: wrong number
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Jul 1, 2013, 12:26:20 AM
"
Zanyu wrote:
Just wondering, wouldn't it just be easier to have blood rage to continuously drain your health until you turn it off? A toggle mechanic, like auras.

This is indeed a good idea !
To crit or not to crit ?
When is there coming a fix for when you get chilled/frozen with bloodrage on?
It completely skewers the animation and it makes me kinda sad ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info