Blood Rage

The wiki claims the extra life leech from quality blood rage does not work after refresh on kill, just like increased duration, is this really the case?
ign:SerCleavy
The wiki is outdated; that bug was fixed a while back.
Ah great, then i didnt 20% my BR for nothing ;d
ign:SerCleavy
ya i came here to ask if theres any fixed plan for the graphic bug with blood rage? Its like the texture layer has gone from multiply to being flat and it looks awful, its like some kind of bad user made mod where someones completely fucked up the shaders. I dunno, I think either the burn/shock etc or the rage need to be disabled so they cant overlap when u have both on if some way cant be found for them to co-exist in a considered and unbugged fashion. It makes my game look really cheap and amateur, and the game is just getting to the point where it looks amazing in every other way, its really jarring to the point where i dont even want to play certain characters same way I wouldnt be playing this game a all if the rest looked like a badly designed amateur mod from 2002.

"
Harmster wrote:
When is there coming a fix for when you get chilled/frozen with bloodrage on?
It completely skewers the animation and it makes me kinda sad ;-)
Hi,

I'm playing a Marauder on Merciless difficulty, that has 4% of life regenerated per second, coming from various passive skills.

I'm also using Blood Rage, which at level 6, makes me lose 3.9% of my maximum life per second.

My understanding is that I have enough life regen to counteract the Blood Rage penalty (4.0% - 3.9% = 0.1% life regen, that is a very low regen, but still a positive regen).

However, when I cast Blood Rage, my life decreases VERY fast.

It seems to me (but I'm not completely sure) that in Cruel difficulty, my life was nearly stable when casting Blood Rage.

Any explanation maybe, or is it a bug ?

Thank you !
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Hi,

I'm playing a Marauder on Merciless difficulty, that has 4% of life regenerated per second, coming from various passive skills.

I'm also using Blood Rage, which at level 6, makes me lose 3.9% of my maximum life per second.

My understanding is that I have enough life regen to counteract the Blood Rage penalty (4.0% - 3.9% = 0.1% life regen, that is a very low regen, but still a positive regen).

However, when I cast Blood Rage, my life decreases VERY fast.

It seems to me (but I'm not completely sure) that in Cruel difficulty, my life was nearly stable when casting Blood Rage.

Any explanation maybe, or is it a bug ?

Thank you !

The damage you take from Blood Rage is chaos damage, so you probably haven't taken your chaos resistance into consideration. That's why it doesn't hurt as much in Cruel.
Pants of Textile
Right, indeed.
My chaos resistance was -60%, now it is -32% (working on it ;)
Also, I have leveled my gem (level 7) and my Marauder has also gained a level. More life means more regen per second, I presume.
All in all, my regen is now positive, very slow regen but positive :)
Thank you for your feedback.
Do all the buffs from Blood Rage activate when you are low life? Its not clear (for me).

What I understand is if you activate blood rage you do chaos damage and life leech but if you are also at low life you get attack speed.

Cheers
Every separate sentence is its own thing, as always. Only the IAS line has a Low Life clause -> the Low Life clause does not apply to the Chaos Damage over Time and the Leech.
I hate how this % scales with your health. I've found this near impossible to use with a life build, even when I've tried to compensate with many regen nodes. I'm sure there are life builds that can use this in merciless, but none of mine have been good enough to do it and not have my survivabilty crushed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info