Blood Rage

"
moomaaru wrote:
and pretty please fix that the 1st buff is lost after swapping weapons
it works fin after the 1st kill
but it's so annoying that you can't make the 1st kill with the main weapon(s) -.-
That is intentional. In fact it's probably even intended that the subsequent buffs after the first should also end when the gem is unequipped, it just doesn't right now.

As far as I know, no buffs are supposed to be applied to a character if they don't have the gem equipped.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on May 11, 2013, 7:09:21 PM
yeah maybe you are right and i should just use two different blood rage gems for each weapen set ;)

<3ggg
can some1 gimme a little tl;dr of what does and does not work with blood rage (quality and non quality)?

that would be awesome, thanks!
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
Faster Casting works (quite useful if it runs out a lot, pointless if you can just keep it up). The Quality bonus and the Increased Duration support do not work. Increased Duration passives do work.
"
Quak3 wrote:
can some1 gimme a little tl;dr of what does and does not work with blood rage (quality and non quality)?

that would be awesome, thanks!

bonus of quality dont work after first kill, so basically it is useless. When you kill one enemie skill refreshes based of a skill gem with 0% quality. so bonus of quality only applies until you kill one single enemie

guys are you even considering to fix the gem? Not sure to be honest. Maybe when you do 20% quality the gem it coverts into a superior blood rage with zero quality but bonus of 20% ones. what do you think? That gem couldnt not drop obv
Only thing that drives me mad atm on the gem is, when i solo a map with it i nearly never need to recast it, but in group i can recast it at least 1 or 2 times per minute as it seems the "kill" to refresh the timer is only applied when i get the killing blow :/
For the love of god fix the visual effect bug and quality bug on this gem please.
Sucks, too short, too much life penalty, should buff runspeed and armor too but doesn't.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
I bet 5 ex to this skill isnt going to be fixed until october
i'll take that bet!!!(lol)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info