Blood Rage

"
deepseaboat wrote:
I don't know of any other gem where taking it from 0->20% can provide as much sheer power as 4% LL

Warlord's Mark, if you're using it for the Endurance Charges (ie. Discharge). 10% Quality on WM is the equivalent of leveling the gem 30 times, which isn't even possible.

Honestly, I don't think the Leech would be too powerful. It's very, very easy to stack 10% Leech anyways; 2% Wurm's Molt, 3% Slitherpinch, 4% Amulet or 6-10% Carnage Hilarious, 2-3% per Ring, etc.
It's good, without a doubt, but mostly makes you less gear-dependent when it comes to Leech. :)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 24, 2013, 11:29:00 AM
Just curious, does blood rage give you frenzy charges if you make a kill with a totem or not?
"
phirt wrote:
Just curious, does blood rage give you frenzy charges if you make a kill with a totem or not?

No, the finishing blow has to come from a skill executed by the player, not outside sources (minions/totems).
Any eta on when a fix would be implemented? Would be nice to hear some word from GGG on the matter.
Maybe they have Blood rage fix in the works since they are fixing gems such as puncture and discharge. Crossing my fingers
PM me here is best way to contact me.
Since Inner Force increases the damage you take am I right in assuming that it also buffs the leech by 30%?
"
nynyny wrote:
Since Inner Force increases the damage you take am I right in assuming that it also buffs the leech by 30%?
everything about the buff will be boosted: self damage, leech amount, attack speed
Fix this skill please
"
sanleon wrote:
Fix this skill please

Pretty much. Cant be that hard to make sure the life leech stays. I am losing 4% according to the tooltip everytime it refreshes.
"
sanleon wrote:
Fix this skill please

yes please!!!

fix that only the 1st buff can profite by Increased Duration support gem

and pretty please fix that the 1st buff is lost after swapping weapons
it works fin after the 1st kill
but it's so annoying that you can't make the 1st kill with the main weapon(s) -.-
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on May 11, 2013, 6:44:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info