[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Thank you so much .Im newbie and my Q is
you didnt choose blood magic keystone in your passive tree. but you have 0 mana. how?
im following this build but still have to use mana with cyclone!
"
chanconran1 wrote:
Thank you so much .Im newbie and my Q is
you didnt choose blood magic keystone in your passive tree. but you have 0 mana. how?
im following this build but still have to use mana with cyclone!

I asked this when starting the build too as it confused me as I always ran out of mana when spinning, but this is the answer. Blood magic on a 5/6 Link on my axe, that allows me to use life to spin. I use blood magic on leap slam also that makes me use life. But I use two auraus, Hatred and Determination, that reserves mana.

If i took that passive point for blood magic I wouldnt be able to use auraus because they would reserve my life pool, rather then mana pool.
"
GGZII wrote:
"
baldielocks wrote:
im mind boggled by your guy's dps with this build.im following the exact same build but my cyclone dps is like 19-22k dps max with charges and im lvl 82 with the kaom's primacy axe :(

Get increased physical on belt, and amulet, flad pdps on rings, for every extra 5 strength you get also 1% melee phys damage. Also 20/20 gems

At lvl 90 my dps was about 32k (about +10k with charges) with auras and no charges when I had gems at lvl 20 (i gemcuttered them and it dropped about 10k). Last 10 levels I have just picked life and enduring charge nodes.

I moved fortify to leap slam and I'm casting enduring cry manually. I'm using 5L Hezmana's Bloodlust and links are cyclone + FA + melee phys + added fire + life gain on hit.
"
GGZII wrote:
"
baldielocks wrote:
im mind boggled by your guy's dps with this build.im following the exact same build but my cyclone dps is like 19-22k dps max with charges and im lvl 82 with the kaom's primacy axe :(

Get increased physical on belt, and amulet, flad pdps on rings, for every extra 5 strength you get also 1% melee phys damage. Also 20/20 gems

Exactly - while the small flat numbers of physical damage you can get on this equipment may not seem like much, they scale incredibly well due to all the % passives in the skill-tree; definitely worth it.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Can I use the Hezmana's Bloodlust Axe instead of the axes you have up there? Also what gems should I use with a 4L because that's all the fusings I'll have enough for.
Devoto's bascinet for this build would be fine ???
"
123qwet1 wrote:
Can I use the Hezmana's Bloodlust Axe instead of the axes you have up there? Also what gems should I use with a 4L because that's all the fusings I'll have enough for.

I'm using it. It's doing more dmg than a kaom's primacy almost perfect roll, since i can use 5 dmg support gems. Started using A weapon elemental dmg gem instead of the blood magic, but i believe you could do more dmg with a conc. effect. I'm trying to level an empower to see how good will be the dmg.

Now a question: Do you feel taking 2 points to get iron reflexes and using a bronn's lithe armour is worth?
What should I do for mana? it's rather hard to keep this Cyclone going when I run out of mana so quickly.
"
EmeraldFable wrote:
What should I do for mana? it's rather hard to keep this Cyclone going when I run out of mana so quickly.

A bloodmagic gem, you dont use mana in this build.
"
dere123 wrote:
"
123qwet1 wrote:

Started using A weapon elemental dmg gem instead of the blood magic, but i believe you could do more dmg with a conc. effect. I'm trying to level an empower to see how good will be the dmg.

Now a question: Do you feel taking 2 points to get iron reflexes and using a bronn's lithe armour is worth?

Conc effect is waaaaay better, im at 48k tooltip with a 6L disfavor (66k with 4 frenzy charges in mid fight)

also I felt it was worth it to get IR if you run Devotos since it has 600+ evasion, and if you get boots or a helm that is a mix it adds even more. gave me roughtly 1.5k more base armor.
Ingame: Sakrilegious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info