[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

So been thinking of dropping Determination... and getting Blasphemy+warlord's mark...

with that i could have easier access to vaal haste...

easier endurance charge so non stop cyclone... ill try it out see what happends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So i use a 5L armor for cyclone....

Just 6socket my new axe Hezana.. 4link 2link ... 2link for faster atk+leap slam
4socket 2x vaal haste + blaspemy+warlords mark.

Greatly improved my QOL with the build, dotn have to always leapslam for charges.
Last edited by thyraa on Jan 9, 2016, 7:11:38 PM
hello.

I have a couple of questions.

1.If you use 2 active auras at the same time which use up 100% of your mana how is it possible to use enfeble and chaos golem on cast on damage taken when you dont have any mana left? The only solution would be to to find a piece that has blood magic prefix or if you go in the passive tree and use blood magic,otherwise its pointless.

2. I cheaper solution for Kaoms axe would be Hezmanas bloodlust which has a blood magic suffix,so you dont have to use blood magic gem on leap slam and you loose in total 500 dps of damage. Currently wiht Hezmanas im doing 30 k damage without any charges,only hatred.

3.Dont you think that a better option would be to swap the chaos golem for the fire golem? YOu would get more dps this way.
Last edited by Iceman0601 on Jan 10, 2016, 5:24:14 AM

Looking for improvements, what should I go for? I cant seem to get any Intelligence atm. Got 50k dps with Hatred and charges
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
hello.

I have a couple of questions.

1.If you use 2 active auras at the same time which use up 100% of your mana how is it possible to use enfeble and chaos golem on cast on damage taken when you dont have any mana left? The only solution would be to to find a piece that has blood magic prefix or if you go in the passive tree and use blood magic,otherwise its pointless.

2. I cheaper solution for Kaoms axe would be Hezmanas bloodlust which has a blood magic suffix,so you dont have to use blood magic gem on leap slam and you loose in total 500 dps of damage. Currently wiht Hezmanas im doing 30 k damage without any charges,only hatred.

3.Dont you think that a better option would be to swap the chaos golem for the fire golem? YOu would get more dps this way.

1. CWDT bypasses mana requirements.

2. Go ahead, it is a decent weapon.

3. Better? No. A viable alternative, yes!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey Bro, tks for this build, one question: it's MF viable?
Made it to 90 today, got 3 jewells with 7% increased life, 4% attack speed and 11% increased area damage. Does area effect play to cyclone.

I managed to finally sort my intelligence with a nice stat ring and an amulet with intelligence. If I want to run damage, I can swap determination for Hatred, Ashe and run a better talisman (With added flat physical and increased phys), but I prefer the tankier route.

Time to save for the disfavour axe
Last edited by GGZII on Jan 18, 2016, 4:45:57 PM
I finally saved up enough for my axe and luckily 5 linked in 6 fuses... the build just got so much better, I went form 50k with vaal haste and Atziri flask, to 80k and my gems aren't even level 20 yet as I sold them for quality, so I will get even more. I'm also not using herrald of ashe, I went for determination so I could swap for even more damage, loving this build. Need to divine the axe as well as basically it's the worst roll.

Last edited by GGZII on Jan 18, 2016, 9:14:29 PM
Lifting thanks for the guide and great build. I have mine to 90 and am loving it. Is there any chance you could upload a video of you taking down Atziri with this build? I would love to see your strategy and maybe get some tips. I've tried 4 times, twice solo and twice in party with one other player. Both times I soloed I got her to half life before running out of ports and the other times I opted to sit out for the actual Atziri kill because I burned a couple portals on the way in to her and I didn't want to use all of them. I seem to lose 1 portal to the trio every time. On Atziri I have a hard time keeping on her to spin for dps and then getting away from her attacks in time and forget about trying to leap slam for endurance charges there. On the advice of others I opted to replace determination with purity of fire for Atziri and the endurance charge on stun for enduring cry. Again thanks for the build and I hope you have some advice for Atziri.
"
Garoulupus wrote:
Hey Bro, tks for this build, one question: it's MF viable?

Not really, there are simply too many affixes you would rather have on your gear than IIR :)
"
Royella wrote:
Lifting thanks for the guide and great build. I have mine to 90 and am loving it. Is there any chance you could upload a video of you taking down Atziri with this build? I would love to see your strategy and maybe get some tips. I've tried 4 times, twice solo and twice in party with one other player. Both times I soloed I got her to half life before running out of ports and the other times I opted to sit out for the actual Atziri kill because I burned a couple portals on the way in to her and I didn't want to use all of them. I seem to lose 1 portal to the trio every time. On Atziri I have a hard time keeping on her to spin for dps and then getting away from her attacks in time and forget about trying to leap slam for endurance charges there. On the advice of others I opted to replace determination with purity of fire for Atziri and the endurance charge on stun for enduring cry. Again thanks for the build and I hope you have some advice for Atziri.

I might look into this, I am not promising anything though - I have a lot of stuff to do atm :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info