[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
Royella wrote:
Lifting thanks for the guide and great build. I have mine to 90 and am loving it. Is there any chance you could upload a video of you taking down Atziri with this build? I would love to see your strategy and maybe get some tips. I've tried 4 times, twice solo and twice in party with one other player. Both times I soloed I got her to half life before running out of ports and the other times I opted to sit out for the actual Atziri kill because I burned a couple portals on the way in to her and I didn't want to use all of them. I seem to lose 1 portal to the trio every time. On Atziri I have a hard time keeping on her to spin for dps and then getting away from her attacks in time and forget about trying to leap slam for endurance charges there. On the advice of others I opted to replace determination with purity of fire for Atziri and the endurance charge on stun for enduring cry. Again thanks for the build and I hope you have some advice for Atziri.

Here is a video of me following the build and doing Atziri, I was on a 400pdps axe and didn't even have the enfeeble and choas golem setup due to lack of intelligence. Now I have my new axe and better defence set up, I am sure you can do this build and kill atziri without dying given enough practice. I now have better jewels, gems and added some life leech onto my gloves which should help.

In this old video with my older gear, I am using a Fire golem and Herrald of Ashe. With the new higher pdps Axe and running determination, with the defensive set up CWDT enfeeble etc it should go a lot smoother, I plan of killing her tonight so I will let you know.

Anyway here was my attempt, bare in mind this is only my second time facing her so some of my deaths are me just being new, also my gems are now Quality after leveling them to 20 and selling them for a 20% one which should help.

So this build can definitely kill her, can It do it with no deaths? I will find out tonight, but if your on softcore just farm her when your at 0% XP and boom. Deaths don't really matter as long as you can kill her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMSivtV94OU&

The video will be 1080p in about 30 minutes.
"
GGZII wrote:

Much appreciated! What was your DPS and how many links in your cyclone?

You didn't have enduring charges in trio fight, it might be part of the reason? last night I dropped enduring charges generation from leap slam.

Now I'm running these links (I have blood magic for melee attacks in axe):
Leap slam + faster attacks + fortify + blood magic + enduring cry
Cyclone + Melee phys + added fire + faster attacks + Life gain on hit
"
GGZII wrote:
"
Royella wrote:
Lifting thanks for the guide and great build. I have mine to 90 and am loving it. Is there any chance you could upload a video of you taking down Atziri with this build? I would love to see your strategy and maybe get some tips. I've tried 4 times, twice solo and twice in party with one other player. Both times I soloed I got her to half life before running out of ports and the other times I opted to sit out for the actual Atziri kill because I burned a couple portals on the way in to her and I didn't want to use all of them. I seem to lose 1 portal to the trio every time. On Atziri I have a hard time keeping on her to spin for dps and then getting away from her attacks in time and forget about trying to leap slam for endurance charges there. On the advice of others I opted to replace determination with purity of fire for Atziri and the endurance charge on stun for enduring cry. Again thanks for the build and I hope you have some advice for Atziri.

Here is a video of me following the build and doing Atziri, I was on a 400pdps axe and didn't even have the enfeeble and choas golem setup due to lack of intelligence. Now I have my new axe and better defence set up, I am sure you can do this build and kill atziri without dying given enough practice. I now have better jewels, gems and added some life leech onto my gloves which should help.

In this old video with my older gear, I am using a Fire golem and Herrald of Ashe. With the new higher pdps Axe and running determination, with the defensive set up CWDT enfeeble etc it should go a lot smoother, I plan of killing her tonight so I will let you know.

Anyway here was my attempt, bare in mind this is only my second time facing her so some of my deaths are me just being new, also my gems are now Quality after leveling them to 20 and selling them for a 20% one which should help.

So this build can definitely kill her, can It do it with no deaths? I will find out tonight, but if your on softcore just farm her when your at 0% XP and boom. Deaths don't really matter as long as you can kill her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMSivtV94OU&

The video will be 1080p in about 30 minutes.

Awesome dude, saves me the work. Thank you!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Klemeesi wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:

You didn't have enduring charges in trio fight, it might be part of the reason? last night I dropped enduring charges generation from leap slam.

I just managed to kill her tonight with no deaths with the new update, I'll post a video in a few minutes. Build seems a lot lot better now. I cruised it.

So previously I died 3 times, probably all my fault and the video was 13 Minutes cutting out killing all the rooms. Now I did the entire fight in 20 minutes and didn't die. So my opinion would be that the build can definately do atziri if played correctly with a cheap axe and proper micro, then when you get to end game with the good defensive setup and good axe you will breeze it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdv8ajuSoas
Last edited by GGZII on Jan 21, 2016, 5:46:29 PM
"
Klemeesi wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:

In that video my dps was about 27k, 32k with 5 frenzy charges.
Last edited by GGZII on Jan 21, 2016, 2:30:21 PM
Thanks for the link. I'm off for the weekend for a fishing trip but when I get back I'm going to pound out the rest of my lvl and try again. I have a near perfect roll belly of the beast and a decent atziri's both 5 link. The rest of my gear is solid, I have 38k dps with no charges and hatred running and all my resists are capped. Guess I'll have to chalk it up to inexperience as those were my first tries at atziri and I know I'm so close to doing it. Anyhow I totally love the build and am using it to very efficiently farm for currency to buy a voll's devotion. I roll maps up to tier 10 with no fear of death and gain over an exalt in currency/gear a gaming session with him so that really helps. Thanks again for all of the input and the vid link, cheers.
"
Royella wrote:
Thanks for the link. I'm off for the weekend for a fishing trip but when I get back I'm going to pound out the rest of my lvl and try again. I have a near perfect roll belly of the beast and a decent atziri's both 5 link. The rest of my gear is solid, I have 38k dps with no charges and hatred running and all my resists are capped. Guess I'll have to chalk it up to inexperience as those were my first tries at atziri and I know I'm so close to doing it. Anyhow I totally love the build and am using it to very efficiently farm for currency to buy a voll's devotion. I roll maps up to tier 10 with no fear of death and gain over an exalt in currency/gear a gaming session with him so that really helps. Thanks again for all of the input and the vid link, cheers.

Good luck with fishing and the RNG. Here is the new video (Once again 1080p with be aviable in like an hour)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdv8ajuSoas
Last edited by GGZII on Jan 21, 2016, 6:14:09 PM
Nice guide. Thanks
im mind boggled by your guy's dps with this build.im following the exact same build but my cyclone dps is like 19-22k dps max with charges and im lvl 82 with the kaom's primacy axe :(
"
baldielocks wrote:
im mind boggled by your guy's dps with this build.im following the exact same build but my cyclone dps is like 19-22k dps max with charges and im lvl 82 with the kaom's primacy axe :(

Get increased physical on belt, and amulet, flad pdps on rings, for every extra 5 strength you get also 1% melee phys damage. Also 20/20 gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info