Petition to un-nerf revenants

This is a good and well placed nerf that was needed. It does not hurt the summoner at all, you can still get a LOT of dmg on Jewel and good specters with the evangelist, incinerator, alchemist, fire banners, Lanterbearer and some others. I play mainly as a summoner and I don't see what you guys are complaining about.
"
diablofdb wrote:
This is a good and well placed nerf that was needed. It does not hurt the summoner at all, you can still get a LOT of dmg on Jewel and good specters with the evangelist, incinerator, alchemist, fire banners, Lanterbearer and some others. I play mainly as a summoner and I don't see what you guys are complaining about.

Are you serious right now? We're complaining about well least I am that they made it W O R T H L E S S understand? It's GARBAGE like they said ''TO not NERF'' spectre's THEY NERFED it understand that? That's bull alright look if you're planning to NOT nerf something then say oh the intention wasn't to nerf them but obviously they were nerfed. That's what pisses me off at least reword the thing before you know putting it to the public.

Like once more I'm in full god tier gear alright like a summoners dream basically and anyone whos watched me stream yestoday will tell you; They my as well removed them from the game because these things couldn't even kill a fucking elreon relic with SUPER wrath + Lightning penetration etc WITH A 6L

They made them completely worthless that's the entire point we expected a nerf understand ''summoner bro''? Sure we really did, WE ALL saw it coming but not to the point where it was completely worthless where you wouldn't use it.

Case and point.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 23, 2015, 1:06:32 PM
"
"
diablofdb wrote:

Are you serious right now? We're complaining about well least I am that they made it W O R T H L E S S understand? It's GARBAGE like they said ''TO not NERF'' spectre's THEY NERFED it understand that? That's bull alright look if you're planning to NOT nerf something then say oh the intention wasn't to nerf them but obviously they were nerfed. That's what pisses me off at least reword the thing before you know putting it to the public.

Like once more I'm in full god tier gear alright like a summoners dream basically and anyone whos watched me stream yestoday will tell you; They my as well removed them from the game because these things couldn't even kill a fucking elreon relic with SUPER wrath + Lightning penetration etc.

They made them completely worthless that's the entire point we expected a nerf understand ''summoner bro''? Sure we really did WE ALL saw it coming but not to the point where it was completely worthless where you wouldn't use it.

Case and point.

Yes I'm serious, you should calm yourself and realise it was seriously op and needed to be nerf. Also there are tons of boost the summoners are getting from the jewels and there are plenty of other specters that are really strong, I'm currently playing my summoner at merciless on tempest and rocking the place with my lanternbearers.
Dude you didn't understand a single word of what I just said.

Chipmunk where are you show this guy what I meant before I lash out on him.

*shakes head make me ashamed you're one of us ''summoners'' if you couldn't understand the problem of the ''nerf''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 23, 2015, 1:11:54 PM
"

*shakes head make me ashamed your one of us ''summoners'' if you couldn't understand the problem of the ''nerf''

You are way over reacting over a simple patch, summoners are still very strong and more than viable end game

-Peace
My god THAT'S NOT THE POINT DID YOU NOT READ ANYTHING that I wrote?

A N Y T H I N G?

Like this is so fucking frustrating because you just literally hopped over my entire post like it there was nothing their.

What the... ~Mmmmhhh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 23, 2015, 1:15:39 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

*shakes head make me ashamed your one of us ''summoners'' if you couldn't understand the problem of the ''nerf''

You are way over reacting over a simple patch, summoners are still very strong and more than viable end game

-Peace

Stop trolling! Your max level character is lv74. You dont even understand what you are talking about
IGN: Summonium
"
diablofdb wrote:

"One who is accustomed to mediocrity will neither grasp greatness when it is in reach nor weep at its passing"
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 23, 2015, 1:20:29 PM
"
My god THAT'S NOT THE POINT DID YOU NOT READ ANYTHING that I wrote?

A N Y T H I N G?

Like this is so fucking frustrating because you just literally hopped over my entire post like it there was nothing their.

What the... ~Mmmmhhh

yeah well. when I see someone getting mad at other who don't agree with HIS opinion and cannot respect other who have different view on a subject, I usually pass over that person statements.
so you are a troll?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info