Petition to un-nerf revenants

+1

This is the third Summoner I leveled in the current Tempest league.

1.: Death to Merc Daresso lagspike
2.: Death to stacked bombs in doorway
3.: Death to GGG

The Revenant Spectre was not overpowered, it just made classic summoners viable as a top tier build.
SRS was still better. Lots of other builds were still better. So why nerf it? Because FUCK YOU, that's why.

I'm done with Path of Exile for a while.
Last edited by Vagnard_III on Jul 23, 2015, 7:26:58 AM
"
The Revenant Spectre was not overpowered, it just made classic summoners viable as a top tier build.

Thing is, the monster was overpowered, and Spectres happen to be relative to the monster.

---
If you need to use a monster far more powerful than others, just to make Raise Spectre viable... The problem here is not that Stygian Revenants were fixed, it's that Raise Spectre isn't up to par with bullshit like Lightning Arrow and especially, as was mentioned, Raging Spirits.
+1

"
"Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres."

Do it like you meant it.

this !!

you know this nerf is hitting summoners pretty hard but you dont care :(
You do know these Petitions NEVER work! They are NOT going to revert this or any other change!
Ever! I dont even know why people make these threads considering not one has ever made GGG change thier mind about something! And they were BEYOND OP!! People were just mowing the entire game down with those things! While im sorry they took them away with no other viable option otherwise that still doesn't change the fact that they were way OP and needed something done to put them in line! If they didnt do something like this then they would be hypocrites because they always changes things when something is so good that EVERYONE is useing it! Why would you expect this to be any Different?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 23, 2015, 8:01:49 AM
please unnerf!
"
Demonoz wrote:
You do know these Petitions NEVER work! They are NOT going to revert this or any other change!
Ever! I dont even know why people make these threads considering not one has ever made GGG change thier mind about something! And they were BEYOND OP!! People were just mowing the entire game down with those things! While im sorry they took them away with no other viable option otherwise that still doesn't change the fact that they were way OP and needed something done to put them in line! If they didnt do something like this then they would be hypocrites because they always changes things when something is so good that EVERYONE is useing it! Why would you expect this to be any Different?

Because I'm somewhat of a new-ish returning player and still have hope that the dev team isn't completely inept / is willing to listen to feedback?
I can at least try, it's not like I loose anything by doing so. If absolutely nothing is done, like you're saying, then I'll just move on and never look back. I'm salty about the changes, but I'm not going to lament and linger on them forever. At least I tried you know.
I'm honestly more shocked that people would continues to play a game, where the devs don't care about what their players think, if what you're saying is true to that extend.
+1
Even if a petition will not work it's still kind of a feedback and player opinion. I was also happy to compete with my guildies while using them. Quite a noticeable drawback here.
hey im not saying your wrong at all... im just saying they havent been big on listening to alot of the feedback on this patch throughout the whole beta! in fact the vast majority of problems in live right now were made known in countless feedback threads for the Beta! And none of it was taken and anything done with it! Just like these horrible map changes... they are not even doing what they were intended for and yet they are hurting the rest of the player base... yet nothing is being done about it! They have a Vision and they are not deviating from that vision even if it means losing half their playerbase i guess! Even if it means the game is less fun to most people its their way or the highway is what it feels like!

IDK im holding out for the best myself but im starting to lose hope anything will be done and its either deal with it or move on to something else! Thats really how i feel right now that thats my true options about any of the bad situations in the game right now! And most any of the other changes i can deal with but taking my Endgame content from me because some Streamers who get shit given to them can chain the highest maps all day with their buddies on the Leaderboards all day and hit 100 in less than a month is just bullshit plain and simple! Theres so many other ways they could slow down the 100 grind without taking away endgame for the rest of us but they wont! Just liek this nerf... theres other ways they could have handled this but instead much like anything that is out of line when it gets nerfed it gets nerfed into uselessness as punishment for being OP to being with it seems!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 23, 2015, 9:04:37 AM
I could not be more frustrated with this. I literally just got my first Revenant under twelve hours ago in cruel. Now, here we are, with the nerf bat getting swung. This was my first summoner since before they removed snapshotting. Looks like it will be my last. I'm really sick of this nerf shit. The same thing happened to me with Burning Miscreations. Really, really tried of this.
+1

To make such a build breaking change DURING a leauge leaves me very sceptical about GGG's ability to make certian desitions and not just rush out with the nerf hammer. If there was a problem with them dealing to much damage to players this is something they should of addressed in beta.. NOT bairly 2 weeks into a league when people are trying to compete with others...(cyclone, KB, Incinerate)who's builds are even more powerfull.

Look at how OP Pizzablast was and for how long it stayed OP. Exiles and monsters could use this against players and they didnt go nerfing that whilst a lot of streamers were abuseing it to get to 100 right in the middle of there damn race did they!!!

Retract your patch GGG and wait untill either you have a decent fix or the league is done with

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info