Petition to un-nerf revenants

So.... Revenants were nerfed, they are pretty decent at least for me (I can do hell a lot of sick mods on corrupted 79 maps) but we have all agreed that Raise Spectre skill should be improved. And what we've gotten today? Guess what... new micro transaction around Raise Spectre. That's what I'm calling "greed" to not say "insolence". From other threads - we all know that map drop sucks hardly. And what we've gotten today? New map mods! I'm not saying it is not OK to give more mods, but in case when something is fucked up and hell a lot of people (experienced! with high level characters) are complaining they're giving new mods? So overall - they've spent week or two on developing something completely ignoring community feedback. I'm working for software company, we're doing Agile Programming - what means, we HAVE TO listen to our customers otherwise we'd be screwed. I'm really surprised how the things are going on here...
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
+1 tired of the spectre nerfs everytime we get a half way decent one that works at end game.
"
So.... Revenants were nerfed, they are pretty decent at least for me (I can do hell a lot of sick mods on corrupted 79 maps) but we have all agreed that Raise Spectre skill should be improved. And what we've gotten today? Guess what... new micro transaction around Raise Spectre. That's what I'm calling "greed" to not say "insolence". From other threads - we all know that map drop sucks hardly. And what we've gotten today? New map mods! I'm not saying it is not OK to give more mods, but in case when something is fucked up and hell a lot of people (experienced! with high level characters) are complaining they're giving new mods? So overall - they've spent week or two on developing something completely ignoring community feedback. I'm working for software company, we're doing Agile Programming - what means, we HAVE TO listen to our customers otherwise we'd be screwed. I'm really surprised how the things are going on here...

Yeah I know I was so happy to see finally a MTX skin for my spectres I bought it the second it was ON :) that made me really happy
Level 92 on Tempest rolling with 3 Revenants absolutely destroying all maps and bosses. Sire of Shards is the way to go, otherwise you have to waste a support gem for extra projectiles.
Last edited by dandan88 on Aug 7, 2015, 8:34:27 AM
+1
"
dandan88 wrote:
Level 92 on Tempest rolling with 3 Revenants absolutely destroying all maps and bosses. Sire of Shards is the way to go, otherwise you have to waste a support gem for extra projectiles.

Awful weapon, You lose too much defense.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
dandan88 wrote:

Awful weapon, You lose too much defense.

I facedesked reading this from you.

Cheers.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
1+

Just the extra projectiles. Then i think we can definitely meet in the middle :)
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
lets let this thread die people , the horse corpse has been thoroughly beaten and the ship hath saled to skellige, got raided and sank somewhere.
+1

Even if instead of nerfing them, they buffed them with 30% more damage, they still wouldn't be remotely close to a strong GG reave/coc/disc/inc/cyclone, etc -build.

And they didn't just nerf it by 30% less damage. they ALSO decreased the amount of projectiles they casted, by 2.. Like that affects solo exiles getting 1 shotted. " this wasnt ment as a summoner nerf guys, JKJK"
If that was true, then surely you would've compensated for the nerf.

So now we have to get, more damage at cost of survivablitiy and replace a gem slot for lmp/gmp so we end up with even less damage -_-

Devourers were, and still are alot more dangerous than revenants, why not nerf them aswell? Infact, why not nerf every single monster in the entire game by giving them 99% less damage, so that we all can facetank uber atziri with white gear, huh? Aslong as it's not a nerf to summoner, it should be ok, right?

GJ to the retards that went into a4/high maps without gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info